Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ordered UR pulley set!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordered UR pulley set!!!

ok so i ordered my UR pulley set today ($256.00) now i know alot of people say it is a bitc* to take off the crank pulley and i know that alot can happen if it isn't installed properly so i may just have a shop do it. also, for new belts, i hear gates is wicked good. anyone recommend any other belts....i want the best i don't really care about price at this point. any advice or comments would be appreciated
    My members ride thread

Yeah, I got some advice. Return those and buy my new set for cheaper and use the money you would have spent for someone to install the crank pulley.
    You won't get that crank pulley off unless you have the right tools. You can do the alt and PS yourself. And belts, smelts I think they're all the same.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
      Yeah, I got some advice. Return those and buy my new set for cheaper and use the money you would have spent for someone to install the crank pulley.
      You won't get that crank pulley off unless you have the right tools. You can do the alt and PS yourself. And belts, smelts I think they're all the same.
      well i thought 256 was real good considering the next highest price was like 290 then 300+ so i thought i got a good deal. and i will install the other pulleys just not the crank pulley. and the belts well i don't think u wanna cheap out on something that important!!!!
      My members ride thread

Comment

aren't the autozone gator back belt real good? i thought those might be good, althought they do look like all the other stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X