Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

What header?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, for header wise i would say Kamikaze b/c i done tried the HP and DC header already. The HP and DC has the low end torque for everyday driving but top end Kamikaze any day of the wk bro and its actually cheaper then DC. Ive later sold the DC header to friend w/ an A6 coupe 5sp w/ same mods. We ran 3 times n i beat him everysingle time. I even gave him 1 car length and took off the same time n i just walk him down. Sooooo, Kamikaze all the way bro just my 2 cent
    versioncb7: 1991 Accord EX

Comment

regarding the pace setter header i have one it is crap as far as the high temp paint goes if u dont get the armor coat and the upper flange that meats the head it's spott welded like once on each exhaust runner but if u take the header 2 a muffler shop and get them 2 weld tigg weld around the exhaust runners and don't mind the crappy look and ur just looking for mid 2 top end hp then it's ok

i have the a6 mani with the delta 272 regrind with the 430 lift on both sides and pulls real strong from 4k till redline and i have beaten b16 coupes and hatchbacks all day long with the same bolts i/h/e and most of them have dc sports headers also

it's all ur preference and how far u wanna strech ur money

i'm going turbo soon so it really doesn't matter but i think for quality and hp the kamkize header is the best on the market that's what i think

dc there headers are all the same like the ls and b16 are the same but somewhat different

there's a big write up on that on honda-tech

H23vtec
      Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

Awesome i was thinking a header (Still trying to figure out wich one yet but need asap), 2.25" Crush bent exhaust, AEM intake, 272 Delta regrinds, Skunk2 Cam Gears, 345cc Injectors, upgrade Fuel pump.. This is all in the future though at the moment im working on exhaust..
        R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
        CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
        Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

Working...
        X