Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

What header?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What header?

Allright guys i found out some GREAT news!! My exhaust manifold is cracked! wooo!, lol ok now my question, I need a new one so im goin with a 4-2-1 header BUT i don't know wich one would be a good one.. I don't ahve a ton of money to spend so if you guys could help me out and point me in the right direction that would awesome,, I appreciate it guys..
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Update guys whats the difference between Pace setter headers (Armor coating, or black, $100 difference), and the Nuespeed headers??

CG Coupe!

Comment

Go with DC Sports, OBX, or Kamikaze. Word on the street is Pacesetters is absolute crap, and I think Neuspeed might be overpriced.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hello!! did anyone say or mention megan racing.. u can get a megan racing header from REV-AUTO.com for 135, they dnt have it listed but you call and tell em u want the header for the H23 or F22 prelude (same as the accord header) cause all they buy is prelude, civic, and integra stuff... later-

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

I heard that Megan and DC where crap to.. I'll look into DC and OBX then.. I was kinda second thinking the DC because i know a few people who have them and they are great so far..

CG Coupe!

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout
            I heard that Megan and DC where crap to.. I'll look into DC and OBX then.. I was kinda second thinking the DC because i know a few people who have them and they are great so far..
            you think DC and OBX are comparable to each other? better do more research about OBX if i were you..

i don't know what your exact motor build-up consists of, but if you're looking for typical bolt-ons, your money will be well spent on a megan ss header since they go for around $120-up. may not be the best stainless steel header when compared to greddy's ss header, but it'll save you more than $300.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

if you got the dough to burn go with dc if not go with obx

Comment

what i know is that paceheader is just like stock but it just looks better but if u really know anything header doesnt do much nice sound for the last 3 yrs ive been goignto school for high performance header doesnt do much for us they do better with v8's they just make some noise which sounds nice and they give u a litle more power nothig noticable but go with a a6 header and down pipe and a6 manifold best bet is that i think from what i have learned and researched

(\__/)
                (O.o )
                (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

i'd go with dc sports, or bissimoto....but thats just me!
                  My members ride thread

Comment

just get some ebay headers work fine for me $115
                    little more power
                    big change in depth in exhaust noise
                    lightier big time
                    only thing hotter engine bay i can feel it in my car sometimes is that normal

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                      just get some ebay headers work fine for me $115
                      little more power
                      big change in depth in exhaust noise
                      lightier big time
                      only thing hotter engine bay i can feel it in my car sometimes is that normal
                      ebay is IMO for shi*.....when it comes to performance parts that is. crappy crappy crappy. might as well save up alittle more money for good quality headers that will last u like forever. lol i've heard good thing about dc sports and bissimoto although bissomot is insanely expensive...800+ for a race header. whew but def a goooooood header. megan also has a decent reputation. all depends on your taste!
                      My members ride thread

Comment

well i might end up getting a OBX then..

CG Coupe!

Comment

I'll sell you my DC...not gonna need it any more...

PM me an offer, if it's reasonable, then its yours...

Comment

get a Megan.....best bang for the buck
                            H.S.A.E.

90 CRX Si - gutted, caged, Bisi F2d kit, close ratio LSD trans, F22A6 - under construction

99 civic LX - y8 head and trans, lowered, blowing cold AC, and getting 35mpg.

Comment

i like DC Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X