Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Exhaust Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust Decision

Ok im planning on gettin a Apex N1 Turbo exhaust but i dont know if i need headers or not, and its hard for me to find a real APex N1 for my car that will actually fit.. i drive a stock 1990 CB7, 2dr.what exactly do i need to have for me to get this exhaust and if u know where i can get one, please let me know...

are you just getting the universal MUFFLER or a full catback or what?

Comment

Thats because they dont make Apexi N1 exhaust for our cars. The closest thing you would be able to do is to by a REAL apexi N1 muffler and have the custom piping done. You dont want turbo exhaust unless you are planning to turbo your car. No you dont really need header, you might want to consider them for more flow and more hp.

"Jdm Fiend"

Comment

Do you keep your integra garaged And is it hard to keep And are you paranoid about it gettin stolen sometimes im just curious thats all even though its off-topic.

Comment

just go with a sleeper exhaust like i did..

you can do a 2.25 inch piping with resonater and a nice flow master..

sounds good.. and its sleeper status. wont get hassled by cops..

Comment

theres a apexi N1 exhaust for sale on this board by MXCX, and hes located in TX. I would invest in the universal N1 then get a Kteller 2.5 back exhaust piping kit

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

yeah what i was going to do was get a Apex N1 muffler and get a custom piping done.

Comment

Working...
              X