Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

which exhaust???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which exhaust???

hey i got a jdm h22a in a 1990 accord, i have stainless steel headers and downpipe and i want to get an exhaust, i do not want anything that is real loud and obnoxious, anyone know of an exhaust that just sounds good and not like a pecker pipe, but for a reasonable price?

apex ws2, installing mine tomorrow
    FA1

Comment

i got my RS*R ex-mag for a little under $500, i like the sound...passed CHP (cali.) sound inspection (they just listen to you rev it up) and i have a DC sports header on my h22.

i just got a strait pipe and it only changed the tone at higher rpms (still not that loud)...not to mention, it looks like a stock black muffler with a polished tip.
      VQ35 POWAH!

Comment

Sorry guys, GREDDY SP2 all the Way...
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

hey i was thinking about running 2 1/4 inch piping from the header to a hollowed cat, and then 2 1/4 all the way back to the stock muffler, maybe taking a few baffles out of the muffler, to keep it real sleeper looking, and it would cost me about 25$, any input or suggestions on this idea

Comment

custom mandral bend all the way baby!!!!! With a hollowed out cat.
            Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
            registration is free

Comment

Working...
            X