Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Aerospeed cat-back?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aerospeed cat-back?!?!?!?

Was just reading my jcw sport compact and notice that Aerospeed has an cat-back for the cb7. And did a search and nothing really came up, so i was wondering anybody tried it out? Looks pretty nice, i don't know anything about Aerospeed that much. Thanks
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

i have a aerospeed muffler
    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

How does it sound??? How would you compare it to say Greddy evo 2, or sp2?

Comment

The reason is cause i bet it's really cheap on ebay . Going to go see!
        Last edited by Numba1Hater; 10-04-2005, 01:08 AM.

Comment

its just the muffler so it wouldnt be a good comparison but its strong as fuck i backed into a parking block and it took a chunk out on the block
          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Is it aleast deep? Found the cat-back for 202 on ebay. Thinking off buying it.

Comment

Working...
            X