Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Hayame or HKS...Hmmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayame or HKS...Hmmm?

Found a great deal on a carbon ti hks muffler, and a gen 2 hayame muffler. So has anybody have any experience with any one of these brands? (If anybody suggest anything else plz do) I've searched on here and just found out about the hks drager. peace
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

they r cool, but mufflers like that are overpriced.. only one i would spend money (a lot) would be the JDM mugen muffler... anyways, get a OBX muffler, they dont buzz... lol...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Where can i get one at??? thanks for the help

Comment

Talking about the obx muffler.

Comment

Ive got an HKS drager and must say it is one of the best sounding exhausts I've ever heard on a honda, and it gives a noticible increase in power. Search for the exhaust thread though.
          My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
            Talking about the obx muffler.
            ebay
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thanks guys just one more question. Would you go with a custom cat-back, the hks drager, or the greddy sp2?

Comment

obx all the way!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
                  Thanks guys just one more question. Would you go with a custom cat-back, the hks drager, or the greddy sp2?
                  it really depends on what kind of sound you are looking for. i know that the greddys are more ont he quiet side.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

as long as it sounds good, you can aleast hear it, and when at WOT sound very aggressive and badass it's ok with me! What about when you get a hi-flow cat, or test pipe and headers will that make it sound raspy???

Comment

test pipe you lose bottom end torque, gain hp high in the rpms. High flow cat is the way to go. Headers always help
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

For the 534259823493 time low end power doesn't mean anything since you never get below 3.5k rpm's when racing. The test pipe will make it sound a little raspy, but it gives more power than a high flow cat. It's just a pain to put it off and on if you want to pass emissions.

Comment

That's what i thought so i've been doing some searching and i just go with the greddy sp2, megan racing header, and their test pipe! Or im thinking of doing the h22 swap so i might as well wait! MMMMM.........VTEC!!!
                          Last edited by Numba1Hater; 09-16-2005, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Well more likely the head swap, cause im not going FI(since i never had a FI car so more likely to blow some shit up!)

Comment

HKS....i have hks hyper muffler and i love it to death. great sound and decent performance.
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X