Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

one more time guys H23a3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more time guys H23a3!

yes its me... the all-mighty, most-triumphant, good-looking, and ever so modest advocator of the H23A3 accord engine.

(im not arguing just inquiring)
    i was wondering how much u guys are buying these h22's for? 1 major arguement was that the motor was 2expensive and the extra money cood b use for mods and stuff. but i was online looking up prices and most of the h22's r going for $19-2200 uninstalled the rare h22 type s priced in at about $3000 uninstalled and that a low-ball! so if i found the H23a3 for $2600 and found a gentleman that will do the swap for "$500 and a case of beer" (hopefully he wont b drinkin it wit a wrench inn the other hand lol). then y isnt it a good idea?
    so wut can i buy w/ $400 that will give me 20whp???

ah yes the very very rare jdm dohc h23 VTEC
    muahahaha...

never slackin on the pimpin

smps(i think thats it) header, or an RMF header, but those will cost a lil bit more than what u stated, but it will give u almost 20hp. also, look into cams, cam gears. those are just some of the beter mods u can buy.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
    X