Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I'm BEGGING Someone To Help Me! (Buying a Chipped ECU w/Map for an Automatic) + Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u bought one of those lol???
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
      u bought one of those lol???
      It was my first time modding ok....On my freaking civic i had in high school. I came a long way dammit, thats all i have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Bullet
        I've emailed Fushigi and PM'd him and NEVER got a response.

The sticky above this thread is a DIY and was not what I was looking for.

PM coming your way, thankyou!
        I appologize if you did not get a PM from me. It takes me a while to respond to PM's and personal emails sent to me at my business address. When someone emails us in regards to ECU tuning it goes directly to MRX who in turns answers the emails persoanlly. He is very good at responding and keeps an exact record of who he speaks with. But again, I am sorry that I did not respond to your PM in a timely manner.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
          It was my first time modding ok....On my freaking civic i had in high school. I came a long way dammit, thats all i have to say.
          thats ok, i bought the "tornado"...and even dyno tested it lol

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Ouch. I am glad that I was smarter by the time that came out.

Comment

did you actualy have any gains though?or just better fuel mileage?

ILBB
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                did you actualy have any gains though?or just better fuel mileage?

ILBB
                ILBB, its all bullshit. Hell no, it makes cool sounds tho.

Comment

Digital Bullet, did you decide on which route you plan on going in your quest for power? And remember that mags fill you head up with bull.

Comment

I want to go N/A

Comment

gimme some time, waiting on a package to arrive.

Comment

Toine remember SAFC makes me go . You can't go down to that after having an AEM.

Comment

Working...
                        X