Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The Official G23Vtec Dyno!!1!!one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official G23Vtec Dyno!!1!!one!

This is H23Accord's (adam) car .The lower line was the baseline pull b4 any tuning was done and the top line was after I tuned the cam gears, fuel, and ignition. That wasn't even the best pull it was the final pull, the best pull was actually 161whp. I'll let adam talk about the setup and his plans for it. Oh, and some may be saying that his power is only equal to the h22 but keep in mind that this engine's compression ratio is only 8.4:1 ...ain't an h22 out there that i know of that can put down those numbers at that low of compression!
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

right on.. that shows one of the wikked hybrids potential.. all thats left is for tyler to dyno his before its in someone elses' hands ah well..

good job on the tuning midnite..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

thats pretty sweet, but yea i thought he was putting down more than that. hmm o well

wikked i cant believe u still have my quote in ur sig. i think it deserves a name there wink wink

Comment

so whats the setup on this?just a stock f23 bottom with an h22 head?stock internals?pretty impressive if its stock,even midly moded.

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

WOW, that's actually really impressive, considering the compression and redline. At first I thought it was an H23 head, which would have prompted backflips...but these are still good numbers for an H22 head. Hell, with just higher compression pistons you could prob. break 170-175whp easily. Is everything "stock"?

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I must build one of these...WiKKed...any details on how?

Comment

Damnit, now i wanna drop my f22b in,sell my a6 head/IM, get f23 crank and rods, h22a head, high compression, cams,ignition upgrade etc....190hp?

ILBB
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

mods list are

ported and polished head..
                bored tb
                cai
                header
                stock cat
                tanabe hypa medallion
                p28 chipped
                ground wires..
                cam gears

thats about it.. but the kicker is.. it still has 8:4:1 rofl... i cant get over that..

and how to build it??

honda's are legos.. my boy.. legos..

edit: and yes if u built this for N/A purposes..
                bore the cylinder out to 87mm via pirate style.. lol (pirate is teh win)

slap some type S pistons or RSX pistons into it.. and go apeshit with 12:1 CR... its been done boys.. its been done...
                Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 08-18-2005, 10:37 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

For those inquiring, here is the thread this dyno refers to. Again, thank you Antoine for more great tuning times!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23392
                  "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                    mods list are

bored tb
                    cai
                    header
                    stock cat
                    tanabe hypa medallion
                    p28 chipped
                    ground wires..
                    cam gears

thats about it.. but the kicker is.. it still has 8:4:1 rofl... i cant get over that..

and how to build it??

honda's are legos.. my boy.. legos..

edit: and yes if u built this for N/A purposes..
                    bore the cylinder out to 87mm via pirate style.. lol (pirate is teh win)

slap some type S pistons or RSX pistons into it.. and go apeshit with 12:1 CR... its been done boys.. its been done...
                    ok, now i found what my winter/senior year project is gonna be!

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

super rad

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

wikked hybrids.. its an addiction i say...

:rock:

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                          mods list are

bored tb
                          cai
                          header
                          stock cat
                          tanabe hypa medallion
                          p28 chipped
                          ground wires..
                          cam gears

His header is really nice too. great numbers for the low comp.
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Well done. Very nice gains and awesome numbers. Way to go guys.
                            2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                            JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                            My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

adam thats some nice numbers if you were to shave the head some couldn't you theoritically gain more compression. but then again wouldn't that be the prime setup if you plan on running turbo? (you supposed to be better running low compression before the turbo application bcause a turbo increases compression. right?)
                              po crackers need speed too!

Comment

Working...
                              X