Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

what is this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is this???

sorry for the newbism.. but uh anyone have any idea what this is thats connecting the two pipes for the cai.. is it sumthing special or just purely connecting the two pipes.... thanks and sorry once again..

Thats would be a filter with a CAI extension tube attached to it

Comment

wtf why isnt the filter at the bottom then u just got the open tube down in the wheel well.

Comment

I take it you bought the car with it on there.... The prior owner purchased a short ram intake. Then later wanted a CAI without buying a whole new system. So he purchased the CAI extension which, as you see there, attaches to the filter and runs into the wheel well. Personally I think it is a crap ass setup, but some people like them...

Comment

Thats not his car

Comment

yea sorry its not my car just want to clear this up its a member on this board tho... btw im not claiming it so dont hate on me

Comment

oh ok...stil my explination remains....

Comment

yea i agree crap ass retarted setup

Comment

Working...
                X