Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

How fast have you gotten your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my speedo was pegged so 135-145 cai/h/e/chipped ecu, test pipe, 450 injectors, aem fuel rail paxton firewall regulator,walbro 255lph fuel pump,PnP head from kms with the valve train package,fuzion zr1 tires maxspeed coilover tokico blues,100 octane race gas coming back from medford oregon dragstrip on I-5 north cop even try to pull out and catch me but fat chane when the gas shut off at 132 mph and by the time he got to 132 i was like five miles away , car felt good very little wind shear passes one semi and the guy was cool and moved to the right had little more in her but really need to get off the freeway cause i know the cop were looking i stayed at a motel till the next morning
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

120 downhill, with a tailwind
      FA1

Comment

i think i have most of you beat ive gotten to 160mph.. dont believe me? take a ride with me on a long stretch road..and hope you dont shit in your pants!

running h22.. I/H/E.. 8lb flywheel. stage 1 clutch.. 2 1/2 inch piping. 3 inch inlet muffler w/ dual 2.5 inch outlets

chipped p28 no speed limiter

i know 160 cuz my homie and i ran on the freeway for top end race.. and his speedo reached 160 and we were side by side..

i slowed down cuz the freeway started to curve and my tires wernt z rated HAHA!

and i wasnt red lining it yet..

i thought there was a post on this already.. i was all lookin for my post..when i realized it was a new thread!

Comment

i had my stock 93 ex at 123 and i didnt even reach red line yet, im shure i could have got it faster if i didnt have to stop for a stop light.....that sucks that u guys have goveners.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
          X