Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ex ecu into a accord lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ex ecu into a accord lx

i was wondering if i HAVE to change anything if im changing my lx ecu to a ex ecu? i got a couple of mods. let me know what yall know
    -kool92accord-

Originally posted by kool92accord
    i was wondering if i HAVE to change anything if im changing my lx ecu to a ex ecu? i got a couple of mods. let me know what yall know
    What is the benefit of the change?

Slap me if I'm stupid.
    My CB7

Comment

I was told that you didn't have to change anything, just take the old ecu out and put the new one in. I put mine in a 91 lx. I honestly didn't feel much of a difference. I think I may have actually lost some mpg. I guess you'd probably feel more of a gain if the a6 im was put in.

Comment

Originally posted by TonK
        What is the benefit of the change?

Slap me if I'm stupid.
        -kool92accord-

Comment

Not too much difference, its only beneficial for an A6 swapping.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
          X