Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

PLUG brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLUG brands

Hey i was just wondering if the cheap plugs were any different than the more expensive "performance" plugs, for the price difference

well, depends on how many prongs it has. but besides that i don really know, the more prongs the better.

Check Out My Car

Comment

well i dont know about you, but around here shit like that is laughed at. only ricers will actually buy that plat4 shit. i used basic ngk's and nothing else.

Comment

Yep yep ^^^ what he said ^^^^

NGK's all the way here ... been running um forever .. best bang for the buck ..
        It does'nt get any simpler then that ..

A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Use NGK, they are the best aftermarket ones. I bought a pair of Bosch from Autozone and they didn't fit right. If you can get the oem ones for cheap, get them, otherwise buy a set of NGK and use the NGK spark plugs.

Comment

aight, i never used ngk b4 so i didnt know, but now i will, lol. thankx

Check Out My Car

Comment

Ngk=oem=undisputable.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                Ngk=oem=undisputable.
                How much are the ngk iradium plugs for our cars, only a step colder?

Caleb
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

i just bought a set of V-power ngk plugs to go with my new ignition. thanks for the info, ill give it a try

Check Out My Car

Comment

Originally posted by fac90
                    Use NGK, they are the best aftermarket ones. I bought a pair of Bosch from Autozone and they didn't fit right. If you can get the oem ones for cheap, get them, otherwise buy a set of NGK and use the NGK spark plugs.
                    i personaly hate ngk just bc they never worked for me. they crapped out real easy and i think i may have had like 10k miles on them b4 trouble happened. and bout the only ricers use plat4= hahaha so we got a ricer hater in our midst. well all i am gonna say is that whatever works for your car go for it. i love my bosch platinum4+. over 40k miles on them and i love them. best poerformance other then the denzo's. either go with denzo or bosch. but for u ricer haters(how the hell do u get bosch 4 as a ricer lmao) use denzo iridiums. anyway, for all of u that prefer ngk i guess it all depends on what your motor likes. every motor is alittle different. some like ngk plugs others like denzo's or whatnot. but from my end bosch or denzo are the way to go!!!!!
                    My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                      i personaly hate ngk just bc they never worked for me. they crapped out real easy and i think i may have had like 10k miles on them b4 trouble happened. and bout the only ricers use plat4= hahaha so we got a ricer hater in our midst. well all i am gonna say is that whatever works for your car go for it. i love my bosch platinum4+. over 40k miles on them and i love them. best poerformance other then the denzo's. either go with denzo or bosch. but for u ricer haters(how the hell do u get bosch 4 as a ricer lmao) use denzo iridiums. anyway, for all of u that prefer ngk i guess it all depends on what your motor likes. every motor is alittle different. some like ngk plugs others like denzo's or whatnot. but from my end bosch or denzo are the way to go!!!!!
                      Nothing wrong with bosch platunum4+....I never had any but I'mhaving a hard time seeing the relation of those plugs and ricers. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't ricer use wal-mart brand platinum plugs??

Caleb

Comment

bosch=te suck, autolite baby!
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                          bosch=te suck, autolite baby!
                          I'm gonna have to disagree with you...autolite sucks!

Caleb

Comment

lol even though i got the ricer tails...when it comes to things for my car i go with the best of the best (in my opinion) no cheapo when it comes to my ride. dunno what is sooo wrong with ricers?????? don't like shinny things eh. all work done is by myself and use only parts i know are good and reliable. so far sooo GREAT. again different people have different tastes. some like sleepers some like just show, others prefer the stock look. i really don't care what u r going for....u need help or advice that why we here. don't go being cruel!
                            My members ride thread

Comment

it makes no sense at all that the OEM NGK's vpower suck. maybe u didn't gap them correctly..

i can understand if your boosting or fiddling and tuning, and then ngk vpower won't work.

but i use ngk's vpower. i had autolites, and i could hear and tell the difference..i go by what works and honestly my own experience. though my motor and car is stock, cept for the intake. and ngk plug wires..
                              hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                              X