Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

plug wires different???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plug wires different???

http://inlinefour.com/ngksparplugw.html

i wanna buy these cause i am getting a new dist cap and rotor and i heard that these wires were good, well it has 2 different listings for those, which one which, it says 90-91 and 92-93 but i have a F22a4 and that motor is in a lot of different cars and i dont think it matter by car, but by motor, what do u guys think....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

well personally i wouldn't go with nkg. they are pretty decent wires. if u want the best performace i owuld recommend msd superconductor wires. surprisingly enough i noticed a decent difference compared to my nkg wires. hope this helps. and yea i was told that 90-93 should be the same for wires. but i am not completely positive. have fun

Comment

hey bro did you check the site, they dont make them for our cars, closest thing is civs

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

well, ngk is just oem...so it wouldnt make a big difference anyways right? lol
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you can try some nology hotwires, im installing these on mine soon and hope to see a difference.

Comment

I think the difference between wire sets will be the exsistence or abscence of a 5th (coil) wire. I suppose the 90-91 have an internal coil and no 5th wire, while the 92-93 typically will have the external coil and 5th wire.

The other 4 wires should be identical across years and wire kits for 4th gen Accords.

Comment

HAHAHAHA NGK wires RULE!!! I had 8mm blue wires and they made a HELL of a difference. whoever said ngk is not good is prolly running APC. j/p But yeah NGK is badass
              "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
              sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
              Did work for: jhoff_cb7
              Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

and YES they did make em for our cars.
                "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

i am going to be running msd superconductors and hopefully they will make a difference with the coil cap and new plugs im puttin on it too

Check Out My Car

Comment

Originally posted by xtr91accord
                    i am going to be running msd superconductors and hopefully they will make a difference with the coil cap and new plugs im puttin on it too
                    good man. great decision....noticable difference between msd and ngk wires. msd =much better. nology is good to but if u go with msd just go with the rest of msd ignition! good luck dude
                    My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                    X