Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

H22A with autotragic tranny questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the picture of my time slip

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...f/f3448eca.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FishyMan
      auto h22 running 16's? isn't that kinda like a reg cb7?

then how can someone explain that the above?? darn.. but if people say so, then the auto is slower no doubt..but 16's?

how can 125 and 140 w/ mods differ that mucH? something doesn't sound right, especially if ur doing 1/4.
      The smaller the engine (hp and torque), the more noticable the loss is from an automatic. First off the accord auto is a 4speed (sportshift doesnt mean shit) and the manual is 5 speed, right off the bat the gear ratios are better. I dont think I need to explain the rest

Comment

no.. a F22a4 with bolt ons and auto tranny ran a 17.8 the same night.. we were all there for the meet so everyones cb7`s were in good mechanical order (no codes or anything, no dragging brakes (except for mine) and a couple of the dudes with similar setups ran same times almost exactly....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
        X