Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Real Mugen Intakes Vs. Ebay Fakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Mugen Intakes Vs. Ebay Fakes

MODS: Please make this a sticky!!

I am posting this thread because I am tired of people claiming and actually thinking they have a "real" Mugen intake on their accord when in actuality they have an Ebay Intake with a Mugen sticker on it. Below are comparison pics.

Ebay "Mugen":

REAL MUGEN:

Last edited by NoSloCB7; 06-17-2005, 06:22 PM.

Originally posted by FushigiRES
    MODS: Please make this a sticky!!
    I'll second that. Peeps need to know the difference before they get robbed.
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Ummm... i would assume that Mugen once did make an Intake for our cars, but I have yet to see the real deal. Pretty much any "Mugen" CB7 specific parts on ebay are going to be fake, unless its a universal part, such as the fan switches, radiator caps, thermostats, ect.

Comment

well if youre a real enthusiast you can tell that an specific part is real by just lookin at it..real mugen have a better detail and craftsmanship than an ebay "mugen" plus "MUGEN" have a unique feature..take for example the pictures above..the fake mugen is just another usual intake that you can find under the hood of those "ricer" guys,but the real Mugen are those that rarely appear..once in a blue moon, one i a million chance, in short they are rare and people pay more $$ just to get them! they are not cheap! fuck imitations! props to FushigiRES for bringing this up!
        Last edited by JDMedOUTCB7; 06-23-2005, 03:15 AM.
        "
        Fast and cheap won't be reliable
        Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
        And fast and reliable won't be cheap
        "
        ~EYCEE~

Comment

LOL...all intakes are a waste anyway...what's the big deal? It's not like they're charging $400 for these fakes...they're regular priced from what I know. Mugen's kinda / anyway.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
          X