Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my car is slow and cai's suck... wtf!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car is slow and cai's suck... wtf!?!?

ok, well i thought it was time to put the coldair extension back on since the rainy season is pretty much over. and now my car feels slower, plain and simple. less throttle response and torque-iness in the bottomend, as expected. but that topend i thought i lost... im not feeling. i didnt take it on the freeway, but i did get through 3rd, and im not impressed. it could all be in my head, but it just feels better with a shortram. is it possible that a h22 that would need to breathe more could actually benefit more from a shortram? ive seen alot of comparisons... but none of them were ever done with a prelude.

btw, if i decide to, how should i go about making some sort of heatshield tubing to cover the filter and direct the air from where the coldair would be. kind of like how the comptech air box is... but for our car.

u should get on aim.. we need to finish our tuning session..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

well the prelude is more of a midrange engine and the gsr is more of a top end. Each one like your header exhaust and intake plays a significant role in the matter. are they all for top end racing or midrange. To me its either one or the other no in between like the cai with a 4-1 instead of a 4-2-1 with a 2.5 exhaust instead of a 2.25 you have to have em all in spec. BUt for what its worth it may be all in your head yaknow.

Comment

Working...
      X