Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

best mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sleeves were off a dude that build his f22 and now is having probs with cash so he needs it bad...i am not trying to get into a shit flingin fight with ya, and i know what u mean about not wanting to do it yourself bc you dont wanna fuck it up...my brother is there with me if i need it bc he grad with degree in automotive and knows his shit...if you want the sleeves for 200 i can see if he still has them.
    My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Yeah, I know.. it's not my intention to be an ass either. That would be awesome if you could see if he has those sleeves. It still costs a lot of money to have the block sleeved, but for 200 it would be worth it. I'm pretty sure the f22 can handle quite a bit of boost anyway because it has strong sleeves.

Comment

thats why i am not sleeving it...let me see if he has them...the dude that had them for 200 i cant find right now but i am 99% sure he didnt sell em...if you want i can get his email or something and have u contact him...also i know another guy who is trying to get rid of an f22b sleeved block for like a grand...
        Last edited by high c; 04-04-2005, 01:02 AM.
        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

if you havent tuned up your car lately. do that . it will help with gas milage in the long run too. unlock some of those hidden ponies
          Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Originally posted by high c
            damn bud i dont know where the fuck you are getting your estimates from or what, but i am building my whole engine for under 2 k. I just got the pistons for 465, rods are gonna be 365, whole engine gaskets 100 shipped, clutch that will hold 400hp/tq 280, dont want a new cam or springs bc i am only taking it to 7 and with a turbo i am goingt o be making power al the way up to it. I do do all the work myself, or with my brother, so i can build it for under 2. I also know some people who know some people so i can get some parts and shit for realatively cheap. I almost bought some darton sleeves the other day for 200 shipped brand new, but i am going to use a sleeve stabalizer instead. So yes, i can build an entire engine for 2k.
            right on dude....i dunno where those communist prices came from lol umm yea i can build a engine for about 2400 with like top of the line stuff too....i do have some connections though anyone want lambo doors for 500 yes thats right 500 shipped lol or a H22 engine for 2100 hehehe. or even better a complete nitrous system(direct port) for 250 or for you turbo fans lol hehehe complete turbo kit....for cb7 only 1200 shipped lol connections or what!!!!!
            My members ride thread

Comment

i'd have to say that i have two very favorite mods, firstly my AEM brake pads, cuz i gottem pretty cheap, got them installed for 20 bucks, and well going fast is awesome but there is nothing like having the confidence of those pads to prevent me from dying so i give my pads a 7 because of price altogether. secondly would say that my fushigi RES short shifter earned a mid 9 on my scale, reasons being, fast easy service and shipping, cheapest shifter to my knowledge (DIY n/a), great staff that keeps you up informed, looks and feels sweet.

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

[QUOTE=accrdpower]right on dude....i dunno where those communist prices came from lol umm yea i can build a engine for about 2400 with like top of the line stuff too....i do have some connections though anyone want lambo doors for 500 yes thats right 500 shipped lol or a H22 engine for 2100 hehehe. or even better a complete nitrous system(direct port) for 250 or for you turbo fans lol hehehe complete turbo kit....for cb7 only 1200 shipped lol connections or what!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ok dude, I think anyone that has looked at even 1 thread under performance know's bout R33's turbo kits for $1200.... do the same for $800 and u'll b sayin somethin
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

best mod was going from stock 14's to 205/40/17's with racing rimz, i got new tires and rims for 400 bux

Comment

favorite mod .........h22 head on a f22 block dont care to talk about the price cuz some people dont believe how much it cost me to do it
                    F22A1:blew up
                    F22A1/H22:blew up
                    F22A6/H22: " "
                    F22A4/H22: " "
                    H23A1 boosted:blew up
                    H23A1:traded
                    H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
                    FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

Originally posted by shadetreecustom
                      favorite mod .........h22 head on a f22 block dont care to talk about the price cuz some people dont believe how much it cost me to do it
                      how much did it cost? where the fuck did you find a h22 head???

Comment

my best mod so far is the Suspension Techniques rear sway bar. I have an LX so i never had a rear sway in the first place. putting one on and having it be beefier than normal showed an enormous difference in handling and performance overall .
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
                          how much did it cost? where the fuck did you find a h22 head???
                          well i got lucky on the head bought the motor ,tranny,and ecu for 300 bux the swap cost only about 100 bux got a few friends that agve me the hook up on a couple of things like the gear swap on the water pump..ect ,ect,ect
                          its a long story to long for this thread ........lol
                          Last edited by shadetreecustom; 05-06-2005, 04:00 PM.
                          F22A1:blew up
                          F22A1/H22:blew up
                          F22A6/H22: " "
                          F22A4/H22: " "
                          H23A1 boosted:blew up
                          H23A1:traded
                          H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
                          FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                            my best mod so far is the Suspension Techniques rear sway bar. I have an LX so i never had a rear sway in the first place. putting one on and having it be beefier than normal showed an enormous difference in handling and performance overall .
                            I have to agree, that's a great mod. Made a huge difference, even on my EX. More stable and firm on the HWY, and better cornering kicks ass. Combined with the strut tower bars, definately works nicely.
                            -Jay

Comment

Probably a turbo or H22 crank+high comp rods...

But as far as what I've done so far, definitely the springs. I still wish my front end was lower (my drop actually looks a lot like VRDrvr's) but other than that it's changed my car's look. If I didn't break a lugnut stud on my front left wheel I'd be ripping shit up in the turns.

The intake is a pretty good mod too...I threw a filter on the end of my stock piping and it works; it's louder and maybe the tiniest little bit faster than stock.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X