Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Which Catback system??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Catback system??

Kinda stuck on which EXHAUST system to go with, so wondering what you guyz think is better And why?

A'PEXi WORLD SPORT 2 or GREDDY SP

thanks......

DC...
    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

out of those two...Apexi WS2...but i still love the RS*R Ex-Mag...to each his own though..and their wallets too!!...

Comment

Go with the WS2

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

ALOT of people here at CB7 tuner have the Apexi WS. There's a reason too, it's quiet and it works great!
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

get a tanabe hiper medallion ......thats what i have and i like it!!
            =my idea of classic JDM
            to my car page

Comment

I would say do this, get a muffler of your liking, (Ractive Fireball, DC, Greddy whatever) and then get piping and bolt it up. Thats what i am going to do, it is going to be way cheaper for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                I would say do this, get a muffler of your liking, (Ractive Fireball, DC, Greddy whatever) and then get piping and bolt it up. Thats what i am going to do, it is going to be way cheaper for me.

^^^^^^yes i too agee with this, cause it's the muffuler part of the exhaust system, that make the type of sound you desire and the pipings for all of the cat-back exhaust systems are almost identical as in size (diameter).................thats what i think... and about the amount of power gain, i think they all make the same amount. it just depends on the condition of the motor.
                =my idea of classic JDM
                to my car page

Comment

So I could buy a Reactive muffler, weld it onto my existing piping; then later when i have the money I can buy normal piping to put in the place of my old ones? The piping from the cat and on right? Will it be the same power gain?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                    So I could buy a Reactive muffler, weld it onto my existing piping; then later when i have the money I can buy normal piping to put in the place of my old ones? The piping from the cat and on right? Will it be the same power gain?
                    yes you can..and you'll sound just like a lawnmower too. you're better off saving $$$ to buy a complete bolt-on catback exhaust system either from greddy, apex-i, tanabe, etc...
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                      yes you can..and you'll sound just like a lawnmower too. you're better off saving $$$ to buy a complete bolt-on catback exhaust system either from greddy, apex-i, tanabe, etc...
                      ^^^WERD! Nohting is worse than having a car that sounds like a lawn mower IMO.

Comment

i got a magnaflow welded on my car and it doesnt sound like a lawnmower
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunetly my muffler sounds like a lawn mower..Only in low rpms though..But, I've got enough for a full cat back, so . It's finally warming up so I can buy it and install it.

Comment

Working...
                          X