Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

for those who run h22's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those who run h22's

just doing some research on parts for the h22a/1/4...
    wondered if anyone knew or has run the rocket motorsports regrinds

seen here- http://www.kteller.com/store/product...oducts_id/1070

thanks in advance!!

screw that SHUNK 2 thats whats up

Comment

damn only $350?

....half the price of skank 2 stage duce cams but oh tempting

I've heard only good stuff about rocket cams so far-
      Last edited by brettshanley; 02-16-2005, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I've been hearing about the rocket regrinds for awhile but don't know anyone using them. From what I understand they are derived from the Type-S cam. Should be a good upgrade for the price.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

They have the entire head package for like $530, thats cams and retainers and springs. The cams are regrinds of basic stock h22 cams, they are compared to the type-s cams in the dyno shown on the site. This si wat i will be getting most definetly after my manual swap. well if i ever find a transmission that is.
          94 accord lx
          JDM H22A auto swap, aem cai, apexi WS2 exhaust, modified dc sports header,random tech. cat.
          http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468060

Comment

yea i was looking at that package but i wanted to go with KMS engine developments full valvetrain package...heard real good things about them!!!

http://www.honda-performance.com/valve-train.asp?bhcp=1

oh and if i can actually recover from the costs of these two mods i want a dtr-fab header...so sex

Comment

USUALLY, you wanna run same brand stuff and not miss match, because bad stuff happens. and when you call your place and tell them the cams broke in half, they will ask you....

just my .02 cents
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

The only time I've ever seen a cam snap is from an improper install. These cams though are stock regrinds so they are very strong, If installed correctly there shouldn't be any problems.

I do suggest though keeping everything the same brand name if for no other reason then it looks uniformed.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

hmmm..great food for thought, i just really liked the valves from KMS..okay thanx for tha advice

Comment

Working...
                  X