Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

setups

Hey guys, i have a 91 accord, who else has modded these cars with the f22, im going to try and build a f22 all motor car, it isnt going to be a street car so it should be kinda light, i just need help with some ideas on what to do???Thanks guys-Rob

um we all have modded these cars, thats the reason we are here, anyway is it completely stock? if it is i would go with an intake, then catback exhaust, then a header, then work on suspension like spring/shock combos or coilovers, then rims and tires, something like that, but its not my car so its up to u.

Comment

Sorry bout that i kinda knew though b/c someone told me to come to this site because its all about it, Yes it is completely stock, I just wanted to see how much someone has done to their car and how it performs, im trying to get ideas, is this motor worth putting money into to build

Comment

yes it is a great motor, the f series can handle lots of boost and u can swap lots of parts in and out, depending on what kinda of f series it is u can swap f22a6 parts in like intake manifolds and all sorts of junk. u have to decide if u want to build the f22a up or motor swap it tho.

Comment

This is what my company has done to the F22AX.... Let me know if you have any questions.

Performance:
          Fushigi Blue Printed
          Fushigi Warp Studs
          Balanced/Knife Edged Crank
          Fushigi Tuned Cylinder Head
          Fushigi Intake Manifold
          Fushigi Camshaft
          Nitrous Express/Fushigi Modified Wet Nitrous
          Fushigi Cold Air Intake
          NGK Plug Wires
          Proactive Ignition Module
          Fushigi 4-2-1 Headers
          Fushigi 70mm Throttle Body
          Fushigi Test Pipe
          Fushigi 2.25" Stainless Steel Exhaust
          Apexi N1 Canister Muffler
          B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator
          Enlarged Cooling Ports
          94' Accord Fluidyne Radiator (T.B.I.)
          Fushigi Fuel Cooler Canister
          Zex Nitrous Spark Plugs

Engine Management:
          Fushigi Re-Programmed ECU
          G-Tech Pro Performance Meter
          VAC, Air Fuel Ratio, Volt Guages
          Autometer Shift Light
          B&M Fuel Pressure Guage

Drivetrain:
          Transverse Front Engine
          H23 Prelude Transmission
          Fushigi Short Shifter
          Exedy Racing Clutch
          Prothane Polyurethane Motor Mounts
          Last edited by NoSloCB7; 02-10-2005, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X