Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

k24 pistons in h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k24 pistons in h22

has anyone tried this? i know people put the k20 86 mm pistons in f23 blocks to make high compression g23 motors, so can we put the 87mm k24 pistons in our h22 blocks? if so would it make it higher or lower compression. i have a stock h22a4 i dont know wether to go low comp boost or high comp nitrous setup. i like boost but i dont know a way to make a cheap low comp motor and i already have a bottle so im thinkin about trying k series pistons to make a cheap high comp motor. anyione know some othere stock pistons i could use in a h22 for low comp?

no......... FRM sleeves own JUW

Comment

FMR...or nuttin

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
        no......... FRM sleeves own JUW
        what are juw? and so what are you saying?

Comment

could be a misspelling of jew? idk im confused too.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
          And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
          Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by crashandburn930 View Post
            I think he said "juw" meaning "you."

I'm pretty sure that someone makes low compression pistons for the h22. i think a member on here has some for sale. as for stock low compression pistons to fit your h22, i have no idea.
            Frost White CB9: EX F22A6 Stock 5spd - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by crashandburn930 View Post
              no.......no you can't use k pistons in a H block.......unless U resleeve the block, but i'm sure that would defeat the purpose of using them.

Comment

Use Mahle Gold Series pistons if you want to retain your stock FRM H22 sleeves. Using OEM pistons from another engine is just stupid. If you're going to break open the block, do it right.

As for K series pistons in an F23 block making a "G" series... no. Mismatched parts in 4 cylinder engines do not make a 5 cylinder engine.

I do like this idiotic "G series" thing though... it makes the morons easy to spot!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Use Mahle Gold Series pistons if you want to retain your stock FRM H22 sleeves. Using OEM pistons from another engine is just stupid. If you're going to break open the block, do it right.

As for K series pistons in an F23 block making a "G" series... no. Mismatched parts in 4 cylinder engines do not make a 5 cylinder engine.

I do like this idiotic "G series" thing though... it makes the morons easy to spot!
                  i guess that would make me and Pirate some idiotic morons

Comment

Working...
                  X