Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Can you say....DYNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought the p28 came off the 92-95 si vtec civics? I'll try to get the best and whatever I can. When I was there, there was a pile of civics, so we'll see.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      midnite: Why you specify auto ECUs? Can you use auto ECUs for both applications (more versatile) when you chip them? If so, I assume you can disable the auto trans. functions somehow for manual setups....but could you clear that up, just random info I like to pick up. Thanks.
      I believe all you have to do is snip a jumper.

I take an auto/manual P06 if you can get it for $40 or under!

Comment

desolder rp17 and rp18. Add a jumper to rp18 = auto to manual conversion
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
          i thought the p28 came off the 92-95 si vtec civics? I'll try to get the best and whatever I can. When I was there, there was a pile of civics, so we'll see.
          i think just the regular civic ex has a p28. they have that econo-vtec crap so they must have some vtec ecu...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

hey midnite check ur pm's man

H23vtec
            Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

maybe i was a bit off when i watched the video but...were those 3rd gear pulls???

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yeaup.. shouldnt he have done it in 4th? for more "fine tuning"

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

that...and your supposed to dyno in the gear thats closest to a 1.000 gear ratio...maybe that dyno was calibrated for him to do 3rd gear runs idunno

Comment

i have no idea why...thats what everyone seemed to be doing so i just followed suit. i had never done anything like that before. i did go through 4th and 5th on one run just to make sure it wasnt lean though..

Comment

the higher the gear the richer it is. Did you put the same numbers down on the 4th gear pull?

Comment

i never got the numbers for it..it was like a "top speed" kind of deal.

Comment

yea i was wondering the same thing because i dyno my f22b2 motor with intake header and exhaust i put down 123 in 4th gear the 1st 2 pulls and 3rd gear was 128 at the wheels 3rd gear pulls aren't that accurate 4th gear pulls are supposed to be done from what i understand

u actually might be putting down less that 194 and 215 in 4th gear but u won't know unless u go back or somebody else dyno's there setup

the f22b2 was the b2 bottom end and shitty head and intake mani and throttle body the top end on the motor is very restrictive so that's y i changed over 2 the a6 head and mani and a world of difference it made

H23vtec
                          Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

hey I want to see the vid, it's no longer working.

Comment

me too!!!! i would like to see the vid

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

sorry to bring this back, but the video is down. perhaps host got disconnected?
                                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X