Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Can you say....DYNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Accord R33 I wanna boost my car.. Can you help me do it?
    of course

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      absoluty, i agree 100%. it was that RENR guy that said he cracked a rod. he definitly wansnt blaming it on you in anyway though, he seemed cool about it. i was just letting you know. im gonna try and check my timing today or tommorow to see where it is at. just let me know where abouts its should be. thanks.
      well...thats the thing...umm i'm not sure exactly how u could check the cam timing. I mean i don't think u can check to see if the cam is off by a degree or 2 just by looking at it under the timing light. Has the timing belt ever been replaced? Cause the belt could be off by like a tooth. Or maybe your map just gets retarded after that point?

A cracked rod would have to do more with age and structural integrity of the internals. Possibly even making too much power or overboosting could cause it but not detonation.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

excellent video, bro. wtg better watch out in about a month
        did they tune it for you? or did you do it yourself. btw guys i'm curious how this will apply to my setup being dohc. would you be interested in sharing the map?
        Last edited by iamanonymous; 01-10-2005, 09:51 PM.
        I hate thieves!

Comment

hey R33...
          so hows the car now....meant to ask u...
          do u feel that extra 19-20hp u got???
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Originally posted by theone
            hey R33...
            so hows the car now....meant to ask u...
            do u feel that extra 19-20hp u got???
            well like i told antoine. Before the dyno i could never punch it in 2nd when the ground was wet because it would just spin tires and i would go nowhere.......now.....i cant do it on dry ground either

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
              excellent video, bro. wtg better watch out in about a month
              did they tune it for you? or did you do it yourself. btw guys i'm curious how this will apply to my setup being dohc. would you be interested in sharing the map?
              Awesome numbers. And yeah, I'm interested in the DOHC. I think with a 14b tuned pretty good, the numbers will be like 250 whp, and a crazy amount of torque.
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                Awesome numbers. And yeah, I'm interested in the DOHC. I think with a 14b tuned pretty good, the numbers will be like 250 whp, and a crazy amount of torque.
                i highly doubt you'll get to 250, especiallly with a 14b. too small of a turbo to make that much whp

Comment

only way to find out is to try. If only I had my turbo kit right now...
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

great vid man car looks great. keep doin ur thing love the car

7TH SIGN

BUDDAHA"S FAMILY
                    FREE T.E.M.P.O

Comment

Originally posted by 90boostdaccord
                      i highly doubt you'll get to 250, especiallly with a 14b. too small of a turbo to make that much whp
                      we'll see bro, we'll see.
                      I hate thieves!

Comment

good dyno i'm ready to put mines on it's the same as yours but i'll be using smic and t25 instead of the 14b and some different changes to the head mani and the exhaust.

but good numbers on the dyno

i hope to put down 215whp with my setup

no using any base maps using 92 intergra ls ecu and chipped that

and afc controller can't wait

H23vtec
                        Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by 90boostdaccord
                          hahah trust me dawg 250 is easy to get with 14b dohc you just need to really tune it good
                          homboi with t25 n safc put down 270 with t25 turbo which is smaller dan 14b

Comment

Originally posted by ssaccord92
                            good dyno i'm ready to put mines on it's the same as yours but i'll be using smic and t25 instead of the 14b and some different changes to the head mani and the exhaust.

but good numbers on the dyno

i hope to put down 215whp with my setup

no using any base maps using 92 intergra ls ecu and chipped that

and afc controller can't wait

why are you going to use a chipped ECU and an AFC together? there is no need.

but good luck with the setup..
                            Last edited by Accord R33; 01-12-2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I got a question about the civic ecu. I think you said your using the p05, but I can't remember. Anyway, I'm gonna be using a p06, but does everything wire up the same as the stock ecu? I remember asking about the IAB for the p06, and someone said to run the vacuum line somewhere... I have to go search for that again.
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                                I got a question about the civic ecu. I think you said your using the p05, but I can't remember. Anyway, I'm gonna be using a p06, but does everything wire up the same as the stock ecu? I remember asking about the IAB for the p06, and someone said to run the vacuum line somewhere... I have to go search for that again.
                                yes im using a p05. A p06 will plug right in, the only that that you need to do different is check the "disable o2 heater" box under the misc. tab of uberdata if you are using a p05.

neither the p05 or p06 can controll IABs. you need a p72 for that

Comment

Working...
                                X