Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Can you say....DYNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to a junkyard and rip one out of a civic for like $20. And chip it yourself, everything should be a learning experience, don't have everyone else do the work.

P.S.- Sorry if I am ruining business to you mrx, that's just my opinion.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

chipped p06 is $135
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

oh ok good price do u have the ecu's or do i have 2 find one and send it 2 u

and 92 ex i'd rather have somone to do it that actually knows what they are doing i have done everything else to my car that i have listed myself except i haven't done the suspension

they are some things u just don't mess with if u don't know what to do

H23vtec
        Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

i have 3 of the ecu's u don't have to send me anything

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            go to a junkyard and rip one out of a civic for like $20. And chip it yourself, everything should be a learning experience, don't have everyone else do the work.
            If you actually able to get chippable obd1 ecu's for $20 then how bout u help a brotha out and pull some for me? I'd glady reimburse you for you time and efforts

Comment

I am going to the junkyard sometime wed next week. I get as many p06 and p28 I can for as cheap as I can, the guy said it wouldn't be more then $40, so I am probably gonna talk him down to $20. I let you know how it goes.

I forget that not every has access to stuff I have, plus my dad is an amazing mechanic, who can do almost anything, so that helps me out a lot.
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                If you actually able to get chippable obd1 ecu's for $20 then how bout u help a brotha out and pull some for me? I'd glady reimburse you for you time and efforts

me too! me too! me too!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  yes im using a p05. A p06 will plug right in, the only that that you need to do different is check the "disable o2 heater" box under the misc. tab of uberdata if you are using a p05.

neither the p05 or p06 can controll IABs. you need a p72 for that
                  In browsing pgmfi.org a while back I ran across a thread about someone finding out how to control IAB setups and that it was going to be a new feature eventually and/or already is. I think it was for Crome or Uberdata, not sure what versions.....assuming the latest ones for either or. Another idea on controlling the IAM is an MSD RPM activation window module where you can tell it to send voltage to the IAB solenoid at a specific RPM range (you choose these in buying small RPM plug-ins for this module).

Also, speaking of IAB....on Accord R33's dyno graph (fine tuned), where it dips at about 4700-4800 rpm...I am NOT saying this is the cause, but the stock F22a6 IAB systems is set to fully open at 4700 rpm on the stock PT6 ECU (resource: Helms manual). However, Accord R33 has a chipped P05 ECU now that does not have IAB control, so this is not the case. So I am guessing he has his F22a6 intake manifold w/IAB, hooked up by the IAB plate vacuum diaphragm to back of intake plenum vacuum nipple method (opens at WOT) OR he does not have it hooked up at all, in which case they are always open.

Accord R33: Could you hit us back on how you have your F22a6 intake manifold set up? Thanks.
                  Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-14-2005, 04:50 PM.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                    I am going to the junkyard sometime wed next week. I get as many p06 and p28 I can for as cheap as I can, the guy said it wouldn't be more then $40, so I am probably gonna talk him down to $20. I let you know how it goes.

I forget that not every has access to stuff I have, plus my dad is an amazing mechanic, who can do almost anything, so that helps me out a lot.
                    i'll buy probably 3-5 ecu's be they p06's or p28's...auto ecu's are preferred but i'll take manuals too. P28's would help me out ALOT tho. If u can get any of them for under $50 i'll definately buy. All ecu's sent to me MUST be in working order tho.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                      i'll buy probably 3-5 ecu's be they p06's or p28's...auto ecu's are preferred but i'll take manuals too. P28's would help me out ALOT tho. If u can get any of them for under $50 i'll definately buy. All ecu's sent to me MUST be in working order tho.
                      midnite: Why you specify auto ECUs? Can you use auto ECUs for both applications (more versatile) when you chip them? If so, I assume you can disable the auto trans. functions somehow for manual setups....but could you clear that up, just random info I like to pick up. Thanks.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

the auto ecu has the correct circuitry to send a positive current activated at an rpm of the users specification...

Comment

thats good midnite well i'll be getting one in february and i'll specify a couple diffent things i want different if u can do for which i know u can

i want a 7k rpm rev limit
                          no govenor
                          two step rev controll and 5k
                          and the idle set at 950-1000rpm at idle because it idles funny with that cam sometimes untill the motor warms completely

also what is the closed and open loop used for

and ill also check around for some ecu's
                          u say 92-95 civic's non vtec

and what's the p28 for is that the teggi ls

thanks

H23vtec
                          Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

Comment

sorry forgot

wanted to know if u could change all that for me if u could

thanks

H23vtec
                            Kee Built/Tuned

Comment

the changes are easy but how bout we get outta this man's thread lol PM me

p06 civic 92-95 lx or dx ecu
                              p28 civic 92-95 ex ecu
                              p75 integra 94-95 ls or gs ecu...some of the 95's are obd2 be careful
                              p72 integra 94-95(or somethin) gsr ecu

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                                hahah trust me dawg 250 is easy to get with 14b dohc you just need to really tune it good
                                homboi with t25 n safc put down 270 with t25 turbo which is smaller dan 14b
                                trust me dawg!!! dat turboizzo caznt's pputs...

just fucking with you man. but in all seriousness, a t25 is way too small to make 270whp. especially with an afc, you can only boost like 10-12psi on that, and to put those kind of number down, you would have to push more than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X