Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22a vs F22a1/4/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a vs F22a1/4/6

F22a vs F22a1/4/6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats the diffrence between an F22a and F22a1/4/6 meaning compression ratio,HP and Tq, and what does an jdm f22 have that an usdm f22 doesnt??

It doesn't have any numbers after it.

And the intake manifold doesn't have an EGR valve. Thats all i know.Other than that i dont really know. I am interested in finding out because i do have an F22A.....

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i kno a jdm f22 doesnt have numbers after it was talking about the usdm f22

Comment

Originally posted by CBkid93 View Post
        whats the diffrence between an F22a and F22a1/4/6 meaning compression ratio,HP and Tq, and what does an jdm f22 have that an usdm f22 doesnt??
        So what are you talking about here?

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

This has been covered many times. Just look for it.
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
            So what are you talking about here?

like you were saying in your first post i was wondering what was the diffrence between a jdm F22 and a usdm F22 like in HP,Tq and compression ratio but u already answered that for me

Comment

indeed son, i had the same problem. ill see if i can find the differences.

but what i do know is that the F22A is = an F22A6

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

According to numbers i see on the web, the JDM F22A is yes, equal to the F22A6
                This still leaves the F22A9 as the most powerful F22A variant, woohoo Aussie
                Built & Boosted.

Comment

according to wiki, only the 92-93 ex accords were equiped with the 140 hp f22a6...so then the a6 is more powerful then the a1 and a4 correct?

Comment

thats mean im fast n yeah ur right other then th a6
                    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Working...
                    X