Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Evolution F22 head to H22A Intake manifold adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution F22 head to H22A Intake manifold adapter

http://www.swapshopracing.com/contents/en-us/p5502.html

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._7525455_n.jpg

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Why not just get an H23 manifold? (IMO)

Comment

it would let you use the euro-R IM

Comment

20-30hp?

Comment

There test showed the car had 80hp? Really? I wonder how well it would fit because it extends the manifold back like 2 inches.

Edit: Nevermind up close it dosent look that thick.

Comment

Anybody else notice they had their dynos run at bisi's?

Looking at their dyno sheets, how in the fuck do they have such high hp and torque numbers right off the bat from a simple IM change? The stock side has like 20 some hp at 1500 rpm, their side is around 100 it looks like. Torque looks to be 70 odd lbs higher as well.
            Does that look odd to anyone else?

And look at the curves themselves, stock side looks like it actually peaked at about 120 at around 5000 rpm, but they took their reading at 6115 rpms and 97 mph (according to the sheets). They took their swapped numbers at 2714 RPM and 43 mph.

Looks like they might be tweaking the numbers just a little bit in order to make it look better than it is. I say save the money and do the regular old h23 IM.
            Last edited by visualpoet; 01-23-2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Hell yea that adaptor plate isnt worth it at all. I mean I have an F22a6 runners with H22a upper half. Whats the differences?

Comment

Only thing that would make this worth it would be if u had an F22 built to maximize power w/a Skunk2 or Euro R mani...

But even still somewhere out there OBX has a Skunk2 style manifold for the H23. I bet that would make good power on an F22, but u would have issues with the IACV and all that shit I'm sure.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Yeah I was looking at the OBX manifold before but was told that it's more than just bolting it on and hooking everything up. You have to do some work to it to make everything work and I don't think it helped all that much compared to just bolting up the a6/h23 mani and leaving it be.

Comment

Working...
                  X