Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Calling all F20A/F22B/H23 owners looking into chipped ecu's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's my most recent 3rd gear datalog at 10 psi
    I hate thieves!

Comment

F20a N/a

Does anybody know how the F20A N/A tuning is going?

Comment

Originally posted by JTF22
        Does anybody know how the F20A N/A tuning is going?
        Lee was the only person doing any sort of datalogging on the f20a before the motor blew...looks like someone else has to step up to the plate. You game?
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          Lee was the only person doing any sort of datalogging on the f20a before the motor blew...looks like someone else has to step up to the plate. You game?
          Werd...i still need to pull the head, lol.

well i got my f22a4 in and i used your map antoine (17b or whatever). I CANNOT USE 1.7 ON AN AUTO. Im tryin to pinpoint what exactly causes the car to throw a code and a S light. So far ive narrowed it down to the open loop. At first I thought the gear correction would mess with the readings due to the TCU. I removed that from uber 1,7 and found that it still does no work. I used Uber 1.66 and threw in the open loop option, and i threw a code (closed loop disabled, 02 sensor heater still enabled)

i may try uver 1.7 and only remove the open loop option, and see if i can run 1.7 on closed loop. this really sucks due to partial throttle driving, but its all i can do for now.

any pointers MRX? anyone?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

nothin i can think of...i pretty much gotta wait to find out what your results are. Does the car drive normally with those lights on? Did you make sure you have all the sensors connected correctly and all?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yea i get no codes on 1.6

i can try 1.7 with the lights if i can live with it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

naw, i'd say stick with 1.66...how's it driving?

Comment

1.6 on closed loop then? it drives fine, but i'll check it tomorrow. Also antoine I think the blue base that was soldered is loose and comes off. i wiggled my ecu and it didnt backfire anymore....what can i do to fix this??????

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

damn, u can't use 1.7 on auto in open? damn that suks. His "antoine's" 1.6 map is fine in closed. just be sure u go full throttle when u want to go into boost.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      1.6 on closed loop then? it drives fine, but i'll check it tomorrow. Also antoine I think the blue base that was soldered is loose and comes off. i wiggled my ecu and it didnt backfire anymore....what can i do to fix this??????
                      Just press it down in an even manner. It just presses in. If you want to just pull it off (carefully) and place it back in(carefully!).

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                        sure. I should be all set to go. I just got my ecu done last week and am waiting on my burner. just send the map my way and ill try it out. Hopefully we can get a good map for all the f20a people.

Comment

1. Engine Type: F22A4
                          2. Bolt Ons: Air Intake
                          3. future setup: 14b or 16g Turbo, DSM 450 Injectors, 1g turbo manifold.
                          5. will you be dyno'ing the setup: yup
                          6. If not will you be getting one: I can buy one, where can I get one
                          7. do you have a laptop to datalog with? Yup Yup

PROJECT: EIEN (Eternity, Endless) in progress...

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

"What Is A Man Who Cannot Prosper and Better What He Owns?"

Comment

^^^u don't count^^^

no f22's allowed

Comment

I think im a test subject anyways but i want in on the h23 map stuff
                              so:
                              engine : h23 jdm
                              bolt ons: header intake exhaust full msd ignition 450cc injectors
                              future bolt one: t3/t4 57trim . 50 A/R COMPRESSOR .63 A/R TURBINE external wastegait BOV and equal lenght manifold
                              tuning - wideband commander dynojet , uberdata
                              yes i will be dyno'ing i have one in town
                              yes i have a chip burner
                              i can get a laptop

im using uber now and i think the map im using is from mrx but we have changed alot about it, the entire map ran way too lean and now its running pretty good still have some trouble with it stalling when i come to a stop and i have the same studder around 2700rpm's that i need to get rid of. When i get on it i have alot of studdering in 3rd and 4th the afr's are fine it stays around 13.5 but acts funny.

Comment

Hey I sent you a PM but here is my post:

1. engine type

F22A powerhouse!

2. current bolt-ons

Delta 272, skunkworks adj. cam gear, DC Header, 2.25" exhaust, H23A1 intake manifold, with IABs, (F22A6 bottom half port matched), H22A1 throttle body and intake hose, K&N cone filter, MSD 6AL and SS Blaster, walbro 190lph fuel pump, STOCK F22 injectors, PT-6, Fidanza 9lb flywheel, stage 2 clutch (installing superbowl weekend)

3. future setup to be used with uber (especially if your going to turbo)

I'm going to see about getting a custom header or at least a 2.5" collector into a high flow cat (2.5" in 2.25" out) and keep my 2.25" catback.

Then I will be upsizing the injectors to H22 (320cc? or something) or H23 (290cc? or something) or RC 310s or RC 370s... whatever deals I can find

Stage 3 I will port and polish the head, and probably weld the combustion chambers for high compression.

4. tuning tools you have or will be buying (wideband, egt, and etc.)

PLX Wideband, my butt...

5. will you be dyno'ing the setup?

no, but I will race it and have ETs when the rain stops

6. do you have a chip burner? if not will you be getting one?

My friend has a moates chip burner

7. do you have a laptop to datalog with?

Yeah, laptop and MX233. As you see I am all ready to start, I just need a chipped P06 and a basemap to work from.

hold on to your butts

Comment

Working...
                                X