Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Calling all F20A/F22B/H23 owners looking into chipped ecu's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add fuel regulator to my list of mods, just got it today.
    my ride

Comment

whats up on the f20 dohc maps dude? Everything going good?
      my ride

Comment

Still working on getting together with a f20a dohc guy. The only one thats getting prepared is burleigh. The rest of u are slacking
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I should be ready to go in a couple of weeks. Im still waiting on some money and an ecu.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
            Still working on getting together with a f20a dohc guy. The only one thats getting prepared is burleigh. The rest of u are slacking
            i could help with some F20A stuff...

and perhaps a little more...

I'm tiring of getting my ass kicked by these boosted rex's...
            Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 05-17-2005, 05:45 PM.
            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

woohoo, ive been doin my homework haha. Me antoine and Zigen need to get together on AIM one night soon....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                i could help with some F20A stuff...

and perhaps a little more...

I'm tiring of getting my ass kicked by these boosted rex's...
                still got ur chipped ecu laying around somewhere ?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

1. f22a1
                  2. cai, header, accel 300+ and 375+ CD ignition, adjustable cam gear, currently run on uber 1.66 on a p06 with dsm 450s, and possible head swap
                  3. big 16g dsm turbo setup in the next month
                  4. wideband soon to come
                  5. dyno before and after
                  6. own a chip burner
                  7. own a laptop

I built a map for my na f22 from pieces of a civic dx and an h23 map, it ran well but then i mixed and copied from mrx's v5 map and the car runs great except that car has no spark at first crank in most cases, second crank it starts perfectly. it rarely starts on the first crank and starts on first crank with the stock ecu. I was wondering if anybody else was having this situation, i've played with the map with no results. I'm quite impressed with everbody's knowledge and willingness to learn here, true honda fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Acclipse
                    1. f22a1
                    2. cai, header, accel 300+ and 375+ CD ignition, adjustable cam gear, currently run on uber 1.66 on a p06 with dsm 450s, and possible head swap
                    3. big 16g dsm turbo setup in the next month
                    4. wideband soon to come
                    5. dyno before and after
                    6. own a chip burner
                    7. own a laptop

I built a map for my na f22 from pieces of a civic dx and an h23 map, it ran well but then i mixed and copied from mrx's v5 map and the car runs great except that car has no spark at first crank in most cases, second crank it starts perfectly. it rarely starts on the first crank and starts on first crank with the stock ecu. I was wondering if anybody else was having this situation, i've played with the map with no results. I'm quite impressed with everbody's knowledge and willingness to learn here, true honda fans.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=10335

i'll have to direct you to that thread. This thread however is for the jdm motors and the h23. I'm glad u like v5 but if u like that maybe u should update urself cause i've at like v7 right now so ur months behind if ur using that map lol. Find me on AIM or email me and i'll send u the map that grumpys93 is running on for the n/a f22, he's been running it for about close to 2 months now.

Comment

holy shit, this one is long 2, but not as long as the other one. but anyways, k, im gon be running the f22/h23, and im gona plan on doin the DSM turbo set up, with the big 16G, so my question is, where do i belong? this thread or the f22's? im pretty sure that its this one, but yea. i have really no clue on how to tune, i have no equipment, and i dont think i will be gettin any equipment any time soon. im in the procces of learnin how to read maps and all theat sweet stuff. i just need to know how to download these maps. i have uberdata 1.7, but i still dont know how to do it. do i need to unzip first? can someone plz aim me or something plz? im very interested in being a guinea pig in the future.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

still got ur chipped ecu laying around somewhere ?
                        Why yes i do...

and it's going in the car first thing tomorrow...

Any news on the F20A map?

If things go as planned this week and I don't get screwed at work I should be heading to the track for some base runs this weekend... I'd like to test the PT2 vs the chipped P06 with my modded LS maps that are tailored around the DOHC... and maybe even your F20A map... and if it's not too busy I'll try the PT6 and P39 as well just to see what happens...
                        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

whats your email, i'll send you the map later today.

Comment

whats your email, i'll send you the map later today.
                            Zigenballz@yahoo.com

thank you much sir...
                            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

hey Zigen, can u get in touch with me and let me know about the timing on those F20A maps.

Antoine, what should my timing be at on those maps? I see it at about 25-28 on 8 psi i believe, but IAM says that I should be carful about my timing, since his motor showed signs of wear during the tear down...hit me up and let me know.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Your on a different level lee. You have the egt to monitor where your timing should and shouldn't be.

Comment

Working...
                                X