Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Calling all F20A/F22B/H23 owners looking into chipped ecu's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey CBL try my f22b big 16g map just add more fuel on boost section.
    USERS DISCRETION ADVISED DONT BLOW UR MOTOR UP LOLS

Comment

oh no.............these are pretty lean maps guys....be careful.
      btw renr has a good vacuum map going from what i understand
      also midnites current start up philosophy is richen the hell out of the 1st cell. seems to work for gdout
      Last edited by iamanonymous; 05-06-2005, 01:31 AM.
      I hate thieves!

Comment

hey are any of you guys running uberdata 1.7 getting a CEL? for some reason I am... and its for the vtec soleniod I think... code 21. But when I put in a 1.66 chip, no CEL.
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i'm gonna delete those maps by the end of today so get them now. Those are just starting points for ppl that aren't having any luck and want some better gas mileage and smoother vac sections. PLEASE REMEMBER TO ENRICH THE BOOST SECTIONS BY ATLEAST 5-10%
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            hey are any of you guys running uberdata 1.7 getting a CEL? for some reason I am... and its for the vtec soleniod I think... code 21. But when I put in a 1.66 chip, no CEL.
            two options:
            1. Open up 2 uberdatas, open one stock gsr and import p06 and open the stock dx/lx/p06 map
            Then open the 16G map and copy and paste all the maps and change the settings. Save as, remember to put ".bin" at the end of the file name and remember to disable the 02 heater since u have my old p05.

2. Open uber 1.66 and 1.7 and copy and paste the 1.7 map onto your current 1.66 map.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              two options:
              1. Open up 2 uberdatas, open one stock gsr and import p06 and open the stock dx/lx/p06 map
              Then open the 16G map and copy and paste all the maps and change the settings. Save as, remember to put ".bin" at the end of the file name and remember to disable the 02 heater since u have my old p05.

2. Open uber 1.66 and 1.7 and copy and paste the 1.7 map onto your current 1.66 map.
              copy-use use map to highlight cells....control+c
              paste-highlight exact number of cells on a different map....control v
              I hate thieves!

Comment

hey todd try out dat new map im using
                boost section is smoother and i added timing around 3000rpm n up

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                  nope no cell here and im using 1.7.
                  also the car starts rite up if u richen up da first 2 cell

Comment

gdout90accord map is runnign pretty good, but im scared to boost without my wideband.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                      gdout90accord map is runnign pretty good, but im scared to boost without my wideband.
                      add at least 5% on boost section and u should be fine till u get a wideband

Comment

edit:

I apologoze for not reading anything more than the title of the thread, I see now that this htread does not pertain to chipped ECU's...

My apologies ::Bows Head::
                        Last edited by Rick Solis; 05-07-2005, 11:54 AM.

Comment

which would make the stock ecu's for all our motors null and pointless...but thanx for your input anyways. - MRX

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                            which would make the stock ecu's for all our motors null and pointless...but thanx for your input anyways. - MRX
                            You dont use a stock ECU for performance do you? The stock ECU is programmed to operate the engine with standard, emissions compliant and fuel consumption concious A/F ratios and timing maps... Not for performance...

To prove my point you can do this...

Put 10 of the identical year, make and model cars on the dyno... brand new from the dealer, and they will all make different power +/- 1-5 WHP...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Solis
                              You dont use a stock ECU for performance do you? The stock ECU is programmed to operate the engine with standard, emissions compliant and fuel consumption concious A/F ratios and timing maps... Not for performance...

To prove my point you can do this...

Put 10 of the identical year, make and model cars on the dyno... brand new from the dealer, and they will all make different power +/- 1-5 WHP...
                              Ok your last 2 comments are simply beyond condescending Rick...

Most people in this thread know all the extremely elementary advice you are trying to preach...hence if you'd read the entire thread you'd understand that any bins shared ARE modified... and are merely starting points...BASE MAPS... until you are going to test and share bins with the public... stop trying to butt in threads where you are seriously outmatched by the level of technicality... why not stick to condescending in engine dynamics threads...

I have the utmost respect for the work MRX and R33 among others have done in this arena...on their own I might add...being self taught is quite an acomplishment.... especially when workable, publicly shared tunes have been created from scratch... all without listening to people preaching the ways of standalone management and the hefty pricetag they demand.

This is just getting to the point of being ridiculous...lay off the preachy attitude and you'll fit in fine and might even be a good source of techinical info...

But you are starting an arguement that need not be started... You are creating your own arguement from nothing... for what purpose I have no clue...

and that 10 cars, different power thing is sooo beyond played out btw... I've been sick of hearing that for 10 years now... I learned it in my high school auto shop class...
                              Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 05-07-2005, 12:32 PM.
                              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

I apologoze for not reading anything more than the title of the thread, I see now that this htread does not pertain to chipped ECU's...

My apologies ::Bows Head::

Comment

Working...
                                X