Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Calling all F20A/F22B/H23 owners looking into chipped ecu's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gyea we got the f22b in, finished putting it back together by 4 dis morning haha. gyea i was shootin out flames at da gas station lol damnn todd reved it up to 5krpm haha. and gyea hopefully i get dis code 6 today, its supposedly just a coolant tempreture sensor.
    gyea im using todds map and we just added 5% on boost section but it still got that stutterring everywhere. im gonna try to add like 3% fuel on vac and -3% on boost section see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
      well they were rushed to get it done and finished like at 3am so john went home and todd went to sleep lol.. but i guess well see what happens
      reply in the myth thread biatch i friggin' bored here
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

are u using my f22a timing map or the LS timing?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          are u using my f22a timing map or the LS timing?
          im using whatever todds timing is, i think its da f22a -5% retarded. u think the ls timing is safer for now?
          i know dis guy with a h23 turboed t3/t4 and hes using hondata, is there any way we can transfer his map to uberdata? or mayb just his timing? i just wanna drive around safe for now till i get my 500 mile clutch break in period.

Comment

just got my chip burner working finally... And are you sure it's the FIV, I thought I would just take some fuel out or something...

ahhh, all these people are going f22b-t, last I remember it was iamanonymous and me, now theres gdout and some other guy is wondering about it...
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

hello....
              92ex-ok 3k idle fiv put it down as far as u can...it's on the back
              92ex-do NOT use r33s map unless u wanna remove fuel, the curve is not right for our motors. just use mine. remember, i retarded ur timing from mine a bit and added a little more fuel, which should equal slow and rich. lean it out with ur wb o2 and ur a/f should be fine dont touch timing. we'll see if mine or johns motor blows with this timing map (haha jk)
              midnite-ur such a cool guy, but i am an EXCELLENT tuner, not good (jk)
              wikked-speak english, haha damn internet language
              gdout-i wish i coulda seen that flame...lets do it again
              midnite-did u switch to 1.7 yet? john gave me a chip and i was gonna try, maybe.

to all,
              i have 420 miles on my clutch fw and tranny woohoo!!!! so my vacuums were wrong. switched em up and all...now my bov sounds like a bov, ask gdout...haha. but i got a little friend called lag....not bad but imo bad for a sidemount...oh well. after tearing apart johns car i learned a lot about his ic pipes and will be going front mount asafp.
              oh btw john,
              hows it feel to have earned a spot on this topic?? haha. we'll get it running. u fix the sensors n shit. btw that ps pump works perfect. lucky. anyone know why his flywheel was off 4 teeth on the new motor when the cams and crank were tdc? and will this affect timing or just the easy access reference point. the variance is consistent.
              btw john, u may wanna copy and paste that into ur own topic. ok so. i chimed in if i can help lemme know. btw, specially u antoine, if ya'll ever need me and i dont respond pm me.
              I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                just got my chip burner working finally... And are you sure it's the FIV, I thought I would just take some fuel out or something...

ahhh, all these people are going f22b-t, last I remember it was iamanonymous and me, now theres gdout and some other guy is wondering about it...
                honestly, i think renr was one of the first, but to my knowledge, i was the first to use uberdata on the f22b on cb7tuner. thanks los and antoine! we WILL make a decent map! if we all only lived near eachother...we'd be done by now haha.
                I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                  hello....
                  92ex-ok 3k idle fiv put it down as far as u can...it's on the back
                  92ex-do NOT use r33s map unless u wanna remove fuel, the curve is not right for our motors. just use mine. remember, i retarded ur timing from mine a bit and added a little more fuel, which should equal slow and rich. lean it out with ur wb o2 and ur a/f should be fine dont touch timing. we'll see if mine or johns motor blows with this timing map (haha jk)
                  I've been running Accord R33's map for about 2 weeks now. I just got my chip burner working about 45 min ago so I am about to burn that map you gave me. I know the fuel curve isn't right, but I installed my injectors and that was the only map I had to run. I'm gonna go burn that chip now...
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                    honestly, i think renr was one of the first, but to my knowledge, i was the first to use uberdata on the f22b on cb7tuner. thanks los and antoine! we WILL make a decent map! if we all only lived near eachother...we'd be done by now haha.
                    I had my f22b in before renr blew his f22a. but I thought you were first to turbo... oh well. anyway, chip burner noob question, to burn a program on a chip that already has a program, I:
                    1. Get supported chip
                    2.Load file to buffer(the program I want to burn)
                    3. Click erase chip
                    4. Program chip

I was reading that moates site and it was saying something about burning a portion of the buffer by inputting the buffer address or something... What's that about...
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                      I had my f22b in before renr blew his f22a. but I thought you were first to turbo... oh well. anyway, chip burner noob question, to burn a program on a chip that already has a program, I:
                      1. Get supported chip
                      2.Load file to buffer(the program I want to burn)
                      3. Click erase chip
                      4. Program chip

I was reading that moates site and it was saying something about burning a portion of the buffer by inputting the buffer address or something... What's that about...
                      i have a willem burner so i cant help you there
                      I hate thieves!

Comment

switched to uberdata 1.7 late last night. idle seems better. i will datalog tonight. i richened up the map until then (i hope....hahaha)
                        I hate thieves!

Comment

cool, does 1-3k seem different? Cause when i tried it all of a sudden it felt like my flywheel lost all of its weight and the acceleration between those rpms was insane...like it went so fast that it didn't exist anymore.

Comment

not trying to go fast yet until i datalog, plus i like my tires.
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

wife still stealing your car??

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                                wife still stealing your car??
                                not lately i put a stop to that shit haha
                                I hate thieves!

Comment

Working...
                                X