Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Calling all F20A/F22B/H23 owners looking into chipped ecu's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, the idles are the same too.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ha ha not for me....
      I hate thieves!

Comment

when you are boosted and get the map sorted out, be sure to send it my way....
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

well, the f22a map throws a code 43-fuel suppy system. ummmm.........
          I hate thieves!

Comment

alright I have been testing out the h23 map and it runs the car pretty good i think.. in first gear around 2750 rpms at full throttle there is a hiccup/bump, and its fine after that.. its real noticeable that it suddenly pulls hard at around 4500 rpms or so as well.. I think I had a different h23 map than was posted here maybe not sure.. but i have messed around with it some.. will do more later.. wondering though about the timing on the h23 map, in the vacuum sections its REAL conservative/low compared to your f22v5 map you released a long time ago.. but the boost section is very similar.. hopefully i will have a wideband sometime soon..

ps. i am not boosted yet, testing NA..

Comment

Originally posted by garn
              alright I have been testing out the h23 map and it runs the car pretty good i think.. in first gear around 2750 rpms at full throttle there is a hiccup/bump, and its fine after that.. its real noticeable that it suddenly pulls hard at around 4500 rpms or so as well.. I think I had a different h23 map than was posted here maybe not sure.. but i have messed around with it some.. will do more later.. wondering though about the timing on the h23 map, in the vacuum sections its REAL conservative/low compared to your f22v5 map you released a long time ago.. but the boost section is very similar.. hopefully i will have a wideband sometime soon..

ps. i am not boosted yet, testing NA..
              I'm at work again and don't have my laptop with me so i can't see whats happening at 2750 but try adding about 10% fuel from the 2600-2800 column between 0.35 in/hg and 1.03psi ( i think those are the rpm and map values off the top of head). So basically ur only gonna be highlighting 4 points on the map. Lemme know if the hiccup starts to disappear after u make this change. Oh, did u lean it the entire map like i suggested in the emails? As for the boost portion that IS from my turbof22v5. I just added about 3-5% more fuel for you as a safety feature. I've never boosted the h23 nor do i have one so i can only form the boost map on educated guesses and things i've learned from my own engine. As for the timing in low vac and such...DOHC engines run less timing because they're overlap is more efficient. If u choose any DOHC maps such as the gsr, LS, etc. you'll see that the timing map is pretty flat especially compared to the SOHC's.

How is daily driven acceleration ( not flooring it) just to get around town

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

How is daily driven acceleration ( not flooring it) just to get around town[/QUOTE]

in my case it's very driveable and feels pretty strong....
                I hate thieves!

Comment

daily driving for me is fine it seems, no glitches that i can tell, but i havent been able to take it very far b/c my radiator just cracked and i dont feel like cleaning up the mess.. waiting on my new radiator to really test it out!

gotcha on the timing part.. will mess around some more though, yea i did lean it out a little to and no smoke at idle now

Comment

i think when u leaned it out (assuming u leaned it out all over the map) you "exposed the bump at 2750rpm. Thats why i suggested adding fuel back in. The same glitch happens on my f22a map but i'm learning to control it without having spikes in the fuel map.

Comment

Hey, worked on it some more, gonna test it out later.. but what is that f22b6 map you posted at the same time you posted the h23 map? do you/have you run that one? I am lookin at the fuel tables for the f22v5 map you made and comparing it and just lookin mainly at the boost section and see you have a good bit more fuel in the f22v5 map than in the h23 and the f22b6, and you said you had around a 11.4-11.7 a/f on the wideband.. im lookin to stay under 12:1 for sure, afraid to crack my ringlands.. should up up the fuel on my h23 boosted map(in the boost section) to be safe?

Comment

code 43. what is it and why is it happening? when it throws the code the car runs like shit till i flip the ignition switch again....any ideas?
                        I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                          code 43. what is it and why is it happening? when it throws the code the car runs like shit till i flip the ignition switch again....any ideas?
                          code 43 is the "fuel supply system"

Comment

My Idle Sucks

ok if i run the superrich map (you made)...it almost idles (read: doesn't die) but when i run the leaner map (i made) it'll idle perfectly till i start driving then dies....most of the time. i've messed with idle speeds. is it something mechanical?
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

alright my radiator i got was for a 90-93 accord and i had to send it back so my fan would fit.. argh.. yea so i still havent tested it out alot.. will let you know in like a week..

Comment

Originally posted by StrungOutPunk
                                1. Engine Type: F22A1
                                2. Bolt Ons: Air Intake
                                3. future setup: 14b or 16g Turbo, DSM 450 Injectors, 1g turbo manifold.
                                5. will you be dyno'ing the setup: Oh yeah.
                                6. If not will you be getting one: No plans on getting one, but how much are they? I might buy one.
                                7. do you have a laptop to datalog with? no sir
                                I already created a map for the f22...see my chipped ecu sticky please

Comment

Working...
                                X