Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Calling all F20A/F22B/H23 owners looking into chipped ecu's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idle is when i smell it..any other time is aguess right now. btw initial idle crept to 4k today....
    I hate thieves!

Comment

well for some reason my fiv keeps popping out. so...i rigged it like someone else on this site with a paper clip and tightened it all the way down then sealed it with black silicone. i'm letting it dry now then i'll be remounting it. i don't expect to be idling at 4k anymore. i'll keep ya'll informed
      I hate thieves!

Comment

good call...try a little LOCTITE around the threads next time if this fails again....good luck!
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

oh it wont budge anymore.....i saw to that. neway when really cold it creeps to 2.8k then goes way down to about 1.8k after a minute or so. but normally its at about 1.8k. i just got done installing royal purple tranny fluid (has nothing to do with this...) to see if my tranny is salvageable. my new ones here, but i just wanted to know...
          also my gas mileage sucks.....bad
          I hate thieves!

Comment

gas mileage may suck but uh...how often are u flooring it lol? I'm starting to think that the dohc may run leaner than the sohc and it'd make sense seeing as the dohc is used for the scaveging effect...hmm interesting
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i don't floor it too much well, maybe i do. neway....i'm ordering a burner today. time to experiment with the maps more.....i'm workin on getting a used zeitronix too
              I hate thieves!

Comment

what turbo setup are you doing? DSM?
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                  what turbo setup are you doing? DSM?
                  yep 14b. 2.5"dp and exhaust. 10 psi.
                  I hate thieves!

Comment

is that what you are running, or what you plan on running? I'm doing the same, except running 10psi only on weekend nights. I have everything bought, Accord R33 is working on my manifold, then when I get everything wideband o2, chip burner, and with my tax refund-stage II axles. What boost controller are you running?
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

ok. thats what i plan on running in less than a week. well hopefully. as far as boost controller, i have a $15 egay one. midnite has a better one thats about $40. i didn't know about it at the time.
                      I hate thieves!

Comment

yeah i have the one midnite hasv It looks pretty good. Your gonna be boosted before me, so as soon as you are, lets here how it went. I think I will be boosted the last wek of february, but that may be pushing it. Are you gonna run stock axles?
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

stock axles? yes. currently i am using the f22a map. it is slightly leaner, and the f22b map is making us have headaches. it's too rich for the a/c and windows up....but that will change shortly. i will get wideband and burner...ready midnite????
                          I hate thieves!

Comment

i just ordered my zeitronix zt-2 wideband o2 sensor and dual power willem eprom programmer. no more smelly car soon. time to start messin some stuff up.
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

whats funny is the low portion of those maps are EXACTLY the same...i copied and pasted them to eachother lol. I'll have some maps ready for u to test by the time ur WB comes in. Did u order the burner from a retail company here in the states?
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ordered from mcumall i believe. ebay. all inclusive cables disc blah. btw both maps are very rich. we'll fix it soon tho. i wanna wait till i boost to make adjustments to the a/f mixture....i think. also the f22a map starts idling at about 1500 whether its cold or not, and also throws a cel. i'll pull it and let u no.
                                I hate thieves!

Comment

Working...
                                X