Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Lsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
    I would say in order of preference, first go with a Quaiffe, then mFactory, then OBX. Personally, I would avoid the Phantom Grip.
    I would also go in this order. Although Gearspeed likes to use mfactory lsd. Phantom is just not the same.

Comment

Send it to gearspeed they upgrade they synchros and its worth it forget about the dealership for that. You wanna keep tabs with gearspeed they have excellent cusomter service and they call you and let you know whats goin on in there. They are located in cali I strongly reccomment them.

Comment

Im going with Mfactory guys. They seem to be just as good as Quaife and cheaper. I would love to able to afford the Quaife but i have to get this bitch on the road. A local shop is going to do the install for 200 cash.

Comment

hows the tranny coming along ??? i used a obx diff last year in a j.y.tranny no problems 315 shipped.. oem lsd will not fit in any other case other then jdm...id like to know how m factory turned out
          Last edited by DRQPQUT; 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

My OBX unit has worked fine so far. There are quality issues with them. I expect that the diff bearing will be worn abnormally because of my OBX LSD.
            spin city

Comment

Working...
            X