Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

91exr with A6. anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91exr with A6. anyone else?

hey i got a 1991 exr alb, which for a while i assumed had an f22a4... then one day about 6 months ago i decided to actually look... needless to say i was very pleased to find i had an F22a6.

everything Checked out. manifold, etc...

anyone else with 1991' ex's , that turned out to come stock with A6's?

i heard it was only 91 Si's.

this could be a Canadian accord thing only, maybe not.

apparently another guy i know in my city with a 91 EX has a6' also. so i decided to do a survey. Canadian CB7's especially respond.

PS: i'm also positive this engine was never swapped

PSS: again, we are talking 1990, 91's here only, not 92 , 93's
    Last edited by Final 204; 11-30-2004, 01:55 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

thats me! w00t!

i don't think my engine is from the factory. It has most likely been swapped. the tech at honda said he thinks that probably the original engine was a lemon from the factory and they may have had a wrecked exr lying around so they killed 2 birds with one stone. seems logical... i dunno forsure though. Makes me happy to know i got a free swap though
    COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

the exr was a conadian model i believe and i think rolled off with the a6 motor. they get all the cool shit
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

anyone else have 91 ex's in canada?

Comment

how come my 91 exr has a f22a4 engine?

O... maybe its the early yr ones.........

do u guys have a rubbers stopping above it?
          i looked in and looks like a belt is rusted out????

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

uhm... what?

Comment

i've got a 91 accord ex-r coupe wit the f22a4 too bad eh anyways the rubber thingy ur talkin bout wit the rusted belts there is no belts in there thats ur flywheel

Comment

interesting about the f22a4 exr stuff..

Comment

Working...
                X