Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Skunk2 intake mani?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skunk2 intake mani?

So i noticed Skunk2 makes some pretty decent intake manifold for gsr's, and h22s not sure what else. But who makes an upgraded intake manifold for the F22a6s? I know bisi has ITB's for a f series but i cant afford something that nice. So anyone know a site at all? And the H22 intake manifold doesnt bolt up to the f series correct?

My New Ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

do a search your not in the beginner part anymore.......

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...+manifold+swap

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...+manifold+swap
    FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
    My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

I'm surprised that more of us aren't running something aftermarket from the h23.

Is there a reason I'm unaware of that this h23 obx mani won't work?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I'm surprised that more of us aren't running something aftermarket from the h23.

Is there a reason I'm unaware of that this h23 obx mani won't work?
        they'll work. it's just that there too big and coast to much for what most ppl are doing to their cars

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
          they'll work. it's just that there too big and coast to much for what most ppl are doing to their cars
          they are only $190 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            they are only $190 shipped
            thats not a small amount for some of us.

Comment

i bought the obx manifold at one time. Its cheap but doesnt even come close to fitting in the cb chassis and wont fit without the extra inch and a half the prelude has behind the motor.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
              member ride thread
              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                thats not a small amount for some of us.
                oh please

Comment

oh please
                  don't give me that bull. how much do you make a year? I have to save every penny i can spare just to keep my head above water. why the fuck would i blow $200 in an intake manifold for a daily driver?

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                    i bought the obx manifold at one time. Its cheap but doesnt even come close to fitting in the cb chassis and wont fit without the extra inch and a half the prelude has behind the motor.
                    That was the only thing I could think of. I don't think the cost is really that expensive, when you consider that people are dropping $100 on a stock h23 mani.

Comment

oh please
                      Personally, if I had money to throw around on parts like that, I wouldn't DD a 91 accord.. I'd buy a new car

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                      Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                      Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                      [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420 View Post
                        I already did a search and already seen both of those. But im asking about an after market intake manifold not doing a H23 im swap or throwing on a h22 plenum. although those are good ideas, i just wondered if anyone made an aftermarket IM for an f22a6.

My New Ride
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

don't give me that bull. how much do you make a year? I have to save every penny i can spare just to keep my head above water. why the fuck would i blow $200 in an intake manifold for a daily driver?
                          i make at least $35k a year at my job plus side jobs. but then again i have to pay for this brand new truck and insurance which is at least $1100 a month, plus money i put into the accord and the civic...and other expenses..so you tell me....you gotta pay to play

Comment

obx mani fits the damn accord chassi

hell, the skunk2 is longer and fits w no problem
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

x2

Comment

Working...
                              X