Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

header for 93 civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

header for 93 civic

Im tryin to help my friend build up his civic and i was wondering whats better, a dc sports style header, or a jun style header, or mugen style 4-1 header.
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

does it have to be 4-1 on the civic or can it be 4-2-1?

Comment

the dc style is 4-2-1 the jun is 4-1
      R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
      My members ride page
      Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

4-2-1 is better than 4-1. and dc sports is good shit.

Comment

Get the DC, 4-1 would be pointless when you get get the 4-2-1

Comment

4-2-1 is better when it comes to high end horsepower, but not always is a 4-1 bad...scott (2point6) from collective racing runs a 4-1 with a large collector and it actually helped him out both in low end and in high end. 4-1 will help more with torque since you're still going to maintain more backpressure but 4-2-1 will help more with high end since you're giving the exhaust gas more channels to flow through. You'd want to decide where you want the power at first before you really buy anything.
            "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
            Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
            20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
            BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

what brawl said is true, u gotta decide where u want the power. if it was me id go with the dc 4-2-1

Comment

Working...
              X