Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Do I have a freak motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a guy running around here in SC that ran 15 lbs of boost on a STOOOCCCKKKK B20 for 2 years and never had ONE problem with it. Close to 350 hp on a stock block and ebay turbo kit folks...tell me thats not a freak motor.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
      There is a guy running around here in SC that ran 15 lbs of boost on a STOOOCCCKKKK B20 for 2 years and never had ONE problem with it. Close to 350 hp on a stock block and ebay turbo kit folks...tell me thats not a freak motor.....
      lol freak motor?? its called a healthy motor, a good tune, and not raping your car every time you drive it
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=f22

Comment

I just think u are racing slow cars, f22 has way more HP and TQ the a sohc civic! But who knows.............ur car is possesed!!
          VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

lawls. this thread is funny
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Machines may make the parts, but they're still not all the same. A slight difference in deck height and combustion chamber size can and will make a big difference in the output of the engine.

Pick up a shop manual and you'll find a big gap in clearances they give for certain things. That is because not all motors were made the same and none are exactly the same.

The motors people call "freak" motors are just healthy motors. A few skipped oil changes makes a big difference in and engines life and health.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                the healthiest motor ive seen was phatdoughnuts h22. that shit was pumping nearly 200hp to the wheels on a bare motor.
                Thats who I was thinking of.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                X