Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I was Wondering.......Pulstar spark plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was Wondering.......Pulstar spark plugs

I was wondering if any has tried these spark plugs.I know they cost about $25 a piece but here is a article on how they work.

How are Pulse plugs different than spark plugs?

Their physical dimensions are the same as your stock spark plug. However Pulse plugs incorporate a pulse circuit, which stores incoming electrical energy from the ignition system and releases it in a shorter more powerful pulse of energy. Instead of 50 watts of peak power, typical of a spark plug, pulse plugs deliver up to 1,000,000 watts of peak power. This allows Pulstar Pulse Plugs to burn fuel more efficiently than traditional spark plugs. Pulstar plugs generate a much larger spark than spark plugs and at twice the speed. Pulstar repors this faster ignition generates more power you will feel in a livelier throttle response, more horse power to the wheels and increased gas mileage.

How much performance improvement will I get after the installation of Pulse plugs in my car?

Pulstar reports you will see an improvement in all aspects of combustion quality in your car. They say "you will notice improved throttle responsiveness, more torque and better fuel economy. In general, you should expect torque to increase by 4 to 12% and realize a significant improvement in fuel economy." It is likely the amount of performance increase will vary depending on the make, model and condition of your vehicle.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
    Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=Pulstar
    wat?

Comment

just get a regular spark plug and save your money. im running 1.29 autolite.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Good plug & ignition coil does same thing.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Always run NGK plugs......

Comment

NGK V-Power FTW!
            SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
            -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

I love how it says it stores electrical energy from the coil, but the coil only collapses when it needs to fire the plug. How on earth would it store the "excess" if there isn't any?
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                I love how it says it stores electrical energy from the coil, but the coil only collapses when it needs to fire the plug. How on earth would it store the "excess" if there isn't any?
                it transmits it to the turbo incapulator on top of the transmission.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  it transmits it to the turbo incapulator on top of the transmission.
                  Ahhh. Gotcha. That must be where it gets the inverse reactive current for use in the unilateral phase detractors.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

what about using a capacitor with the sparkplug?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11ifKc805gk

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

wow

U guys really got out of control, lol. So there is no truth to this? BTW I already have MSD coil and ngk v.power plugs.
                      VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X