Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

anyone ever heard of this company????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone ever heard of this company????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

anyone?

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
    AKA Hedman header, link

Most likely good quality, Headman has a good reputation.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
      AKA Hedman header, link

Most likely good quality, Headman has a good reputation.
      40 years!!!!damn. they probably know their shit then.

Comment

cheap...never heard of it..well now I do

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Probably a cheap knock off if it's only 25 plus shipping

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
            Probably a cheap knock off if it's only 25 plus shipping
            UM..it's $70 plus shipping. atleast the buy it now price is.

Looks like an okay piece. Haven't heard of the company. Doesn't mean it's not nice.

Comment

What I'm saying is the really good headers are like 500-2k, dc headers are decent, they're a couple hundred, ebay knockoffs are ok, they're usually 120 and under

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

500 to 2k for headers? I Have chikara headers on my F22A4 for 2 years (came on the car) and it seems to be fine hasnt cracked or anything. Plus it doesnt give a ricey tone like DC headers.
                I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
                G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

500-1000 is average for a RACING header. Basicaly, anything under that should be considered a sport header.

Comment

Ah to be young enough not to know the name Hedman. You must be really young or you were born outside of North America to not have heard the name hedman in relation to horse power. If you have ever watched any NHRA NASCAR or any other North American racing, You would have seen the Hedman logo once or twice....lol
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Hedman has been around for a very long time. I have a hedman header on my ef hatch project. Stock manifold was cracked when I got the car so I needed something to replace it. Hedman is a good name, good quality, and very inexpensive when compared to DC and others.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                        Ah to be young enough not to know the name Hedman. You must be really young or you were born outside of North America to not have heard the name hedman in relation to horse power. If you have ever watched any NHRA NASCAR or any other North American racing, You would have seen the Hedman logo once or twice....lol
                        Originally posted by wht91ex778 View Post
                        Hedman has been around for a very long time. I have a hedman header on my ef hatch project. Stock manifold was cracked when I got the car so I needed something to replace it. Hedman is a good name, good quality, and very inexpensive when compared to DC and others.

Yep, like I said in my first post, Hedman has a good reputation and you'll at least be getting a good quality part. Maybe not intricately tuned for our specific application, but very likely worth the cost.
                        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
                          i didnt really like the feedback it was like 97% but thats all on u. i looked at this header b4 i bought mine. i thought it looked good but its like u said i never heard of it b4
                          My cb7

h22a
                          5-spd lsd
                          Lord, grant me the serenity
                          to accept the things I cannot change,
                          the courage to change the things I can,
                          and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                          of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

i'm only heard of them because the father of a friend of mine is rebuilding from the ground up a fox body style mustang.

Comment

it's kinda like getting a Gates timing belt. sure they have been in business a long time, but is it going to get me any more horsepower or durability?

probably not...just there for the brand name.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X