Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Stainless Steele Clutch line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stainless Steele Clutch line

Those who have this, what are your thoughts on it. Do you like it? Dislike? Please be specific with your responses! I am considdering buying one.

Thank!

theres no real benefit of having it. i just frees up alot of clutter in the accord engine bay because of the clutch diaphram. i ordered the same shit for chrisisiced. so ask him. i also have it on civic. no difference in pedal feel. it was just easier to bleed

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
      Those who have this, what are your thoughts on it. Do you like it? Dislike? Please be specific with your responses! I am considdering buying one.

Thank!
      where are you going to get it from?

Comment

Well if it doesn't feel any different I May not get it now. I was looking at TAS

Comment

you know i was going to order one from TAS also and a lot of my 5spd conversion parts are new.. i might as well get a SS line also since it's only 10 bucks more.

Comment

stainless steel lines are good because they don't degrade. Good for brake lines...but mostly folks use them (that I know) because you can re-route them wherever you like.

hmmm...how would this work with fuel lines? Granted that the size would need to match along with making the proper connectors...
            ____

Comment

exactly. taking a heavy beating is what they are good for. most people i know who get them have upgraded their whole brake setup and usually do it for auto-x or something of that sort. not really meant for drag racing or street use

maybe unless you got a high power cb..then thats different lol

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I'll get one no matter what! its better than those stock cheesy ones.

Originally posted by toycar
                Braking the bank, maybe. Feeling like a boss, likely.

Comment

the one from TAS is a replacement part section of rubber hose to connect the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder. the one that i got is from the clutch master to the clutch slave cylinder. i use the line for street use. theres no pedal feel at all. the best thing about is that you can hide it anywhere.
                  Last edited by oneoffaccord; 08-17-2008, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                    the one from TAS is section of rubber hose to connect the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder. the one that i got is from the clutch master to the clutch slave cylinder. i use the line for street use. theres no pedal feel at all. the best thing about is that you can hide it anywhere.
                    hold up say that again? they are both from the clutch master cylinder to the slave? i know TAS carries both, the SS and the rubber one which is ten bucks less.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                      hold up say that again? they are both from the clutch master cylinder to the slave? i know TAS carries both, the SS and the rubber one which is ten bucks less.
                      TAS does make the whole line from clutch master to clutch slave. they only make it to replace a rubber section. i have the whole line.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                        TAS does make the whole line from clutch master to clutch slave. they only make it to replace a rubber section. i have the whole line.
                        huh?
                        they make the whole line, OR they make just the section, OR they offer both, which is it?

And, where did you get your whole line from?
                        1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
                        newer race video,older race videos
                        1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
                        1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i should call and ask if that connects to the dampner or does it bypass it. better yet i should just make a reply to TAS's thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X