Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

AEM cam gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEM cam gear

what's the advantage on a stock f22a1
    "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

None.

Looks cool though.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

It will make a difference on a modified engine, especially with cams. It allows to adjust the timing from advance to retard.
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
      IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

it will help if you have nitrous on a f22 and need to know how far back/foward to set it.
        FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
        My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

definitely would look sick. im sure there has to be "minimal" gain, but hardly noticeable for a stock f22a1. id probably spend that money elsewhere on the engine.

Comment

as far as a weight savings? probably not much or none, the stock one is machine pretty well outta what feels like aluminum already....it makes a nice tinggggg sound if you tap it w/ a rachet so you know its high quality.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
            X