Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

short shifter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

short shifter?

anybody know a good place to order a short shifter from? somewhere other than ebay.

thanks!

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

forbidden short shifter

...adjust accordingly

Comment

but where do i order it from? thats the one i was looking for. website?

Comment

and they dont make them for 92 accords.

Comment

the only kinds i have really seen are the nuespeeds..and ebay..the neuspeeds are like around 100....alot of people just hacksaw there's in half lol
          4 door pimpin'

Comment

You have to order for the 92-96 Prelude and make some modifications for the Forbidden to work in our cars

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

http://www.pspectuning.com/index.php- Ive heard they make one but cant find it, could be a project car!? cb7's are poppin up all over, demand and then supply.- http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1521140 - there is some info here about a short shifter called forbidden? that might help. some one mentions the pspec shifter half way down the page, suggesting a comparision of the forbidden and pspec pros vs. cons in the future. hope this helps
              Last edited by 91ex2dr5spdCB7; 05-24-2008, 03:15 PM.

Comment

i got the nuespeed short shifter adapter for 45 shipped if you want it. pm if you want it.

Comment

The DIY short shifter actually works pretty well if you're on a budget...it's pretty simple if you take a good look at the pics in this thread-

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...1&page=6&pp=20

Comment

Working...
                  X