Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

All f series fans...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All f series fans...............

Anyone up for a kick ass project?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

holy shit dude that would be awesome! would it fit our cars though? it said 96-99. also, i didnt think honda made any awd systems, except for next year theyre makin one for the TSX or sumthin

Comment

That would be awesome if it wasn't an auto...

Comment

you can still have a fast auto with all the right parts. Think about it......you would never miss a shift again. you would even have a perfect stall .eventhough i myself perfer a manual.
        Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Automatic transmissions only become really effective on very high horsepower cars. Having an auto and awd would give you some extreme powerless through the drivetrain. Probably about twice what a manual fwd car would experience. This would be a really interesting project though.

Comment

that would be so sessy!!!! saying "i drive a 2.2l awd accord".. it just rollos of my tounge!!!

My Ride

Comment

it would be cool
              but i agree
              awd with auto, not a good combo

Comment

I was looking at this before...

I was wondering how you could run the drive axle to the rear wheels. After looking at some Honda diagrams, I saw that there is a channel down the center of the car that the drive shaft could go down.

Now, if you could score the rear axle and suspension pieces off of one of the JDM AWD wagons...

Man would that be sweet.

I bet the H22 would mate up to that auto tranny. Just guessing, I don't know for sure.

Wow, what a car though. A built up, turbo'd H22 and AWD wheel drive on a CB7...

That would be too much fun.

I know you would WHP with the AWD and the slush box, but it would run like the dickens...

I wish I had the cash to fool around with one of these projects.
                Bart: What's your name?
                Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Honda has had awd since the mid 80's. in the early to mid 80's honda had a car called the civic city, a hatchback 1.2L or 1.3L (depending on year) turbo awd civic that made 160 hp carburated. steve at hmotors says he can get the swap. someone should try that.
                  JDM H22a
                  P2T4 tranny
                  I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
                  16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
                  nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
                  custom short throw shifter
                  Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
                  Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
                  Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

Comment

Hmm that's weird. I've never even heard of that.

Comment

they have one in the super street i belive should check it out
                      cb7 sold
                      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Working...
                      X