Speaker Boxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker Boxx

i have 2 12inch jl audio w0's with a kenwood 600 watt amp i want to feel my bass out side of the car my mids and highs are perfect but i wanna feel my bass out side the car right now my speaker box is facing the back seat by the way it is a coupe with way should i face my box outside the car or facing or should i just throw on a fosgate 1000 watta amplifier

form what I hear. U want to hear the bass outside the car. I dont understand why not just open your trunk ? and listen ?
    Last edited by Legacy Accord; 07-31-2004, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Biger amp and point your box towards the back of da car it helps and if its not try to turn it to or get a ported box it will thump alot more it just wont be as tight and have really good SQ but you sound like more of a bass head so it wont really be much of a loss

Comment

facing the subs toward the rear will give you better bass in the cabin.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
        Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
        Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
        Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

is the amp you have right now 600 watts RMS? if so, that's about all those jl's can handle. Just face them backwards. I've got a sedan and face the box towards the inside flush mount with the back seat, so I can pull the seat down and the subs fire directly in. The box seals up all the space to the sides so it's uber-loud.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
          Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
          Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

WHAT IS THIS UBER?

Comment

Working...
            X