stock speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock speakers

can ne1 tell me wut the stock door and rear speakrs put out in terms of watts?

shit lol I think the front 4's put out something like 14 w and the rear 6x9's like 18 w If i remember well

Comment

not much..i say 15 max?

u have any plans?
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

not be an ass but lx models have 6.5' all the way round
        while the Ex and Se models used 6x9s in the rear and 5" in the front. 4' in too small and 5.25 dont quite fit. you then have 2 choices cut to fit 5.25s or get lx 6.5' speaker housings.

Comment

u ass! haha jk...thats true...my ex has 4 in the front and 6x9 in the rear.

next week i am retrofitting 6.5'' speakers into there....i really hate 4inch speakers...if nto then i got some 5'' speakers...but i am pretty sur ei can snugg a 6.5 in there.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Hey accord tech, You can get the speaker housings out of an LX that have 6.5 without doing any modifying, Just if you didn't know, i have some laying around even, out of an LX that go into the front door panels. But i think they would run fairly cheap at a dealership.

Comment

wha...honda wants like 50 bucks for that each! ....lx isnt 6.5..it should be 5 1/4...right?

last night i retrofitted 6.2 in my speakers....took that plastic thing out.

i used stock 93LS integra speakers hehehehe

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Well i have a 1990 LX 4 door and a 1993 DX 2 door coupe, They are both 6.5" speakers in the front, $50 bucks, now thats a dent in the wallet for some damn plastic, lol, In my 93' i wanted 6x9's in the back, and the speakers grills for EX's as 6x9's, And i went to the dealer ship and they wanted $165 for both! i found them on e-bay BRAND new for $8.00, and $6.00 shipping, $15 bucks total.

Comment

if anyone is interested i have the pastic front housings for a 91 EX sitting in my garage collecting dust PM me with a price

Comment

Steve D. ??

Just curious .. what color are they ?

A Hui Hou !!
                    Paka

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                    X