Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Im looking getting the factory system along with the factory disc changer..My question is can I add a sub later on without having to change it out.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Cause I want a little bit of sound but I dont want to be heard from two blocks away..lol

My Old Baby
    SOLD TO

Comment

Yeah there are a couple ways you can do it. 1.You can get a line level converter which converts your rear speaker outputs into rca jacks. 2.Buy an amp that has a high level input this is the same as the first one its just internal on the amp. 3.Or some manufactures that make wiring harnesses for aftermarket radios are making a harness that you plug into your factory harness then back into your factory radio that has rca outputs and remote amp wires.
      I need a 14b or 16g turbo!

Comment

What ricer said is exactly true, but my question is, why keep a stock deck? They sound like shit. Theres really no adjustment you can do to increase sound quality (EQ, HPF, LPF, etc.)

Comment

The only reason I did this to my wifes car (2006 impala) is it has a factory mp3 player and xm not to mention it costs like 200 for the wiring harness.

Comment

Originally posted by riceraccord
            Yeah there are a couple ways you can do it. 1.You can get a line level converter which converts your rear speaker outputs into rca jacks. 2.Buy an amp that has a high level input this is the same as the first one its just internal on the amp. 3.Or some manufactures that make wiring harnesses for aftermarket radios are making a harness that you plug into your factory harness then back into your factory radio that has rca outputs and remote amp wires.
            Okay thanks buddy.

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

No prob.

Comment

Working...
              X