Remote start (5speed)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote start (5speed)??

Quick questions......does anyone here got a remote start alarm on a 5-speed. Yes i know its dangerous and what if i leave it in a gear(dont worry about it...that is not the reason i started this thread) all i really want to know is if anyone does have remote start on their 5-speed are they happy with it and does is turn on fine and etc any pros or cons on how it starts and etc. well thats all thanx!
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

I got one called the Pro-Com 2 Ways Pager Alarm with Auto-Start. In order to activate the auto-start, you have to first have your car running, leave your car, and arm it. The car will still be running when you turn the iginition to off, and once you left, closed all doors and armed the alarm, it will shout off the engine. In this case you will never have to worry about leaving your car in gear.
    I think now a day all auto-starts come with similar feature.
    *90 Accord Coupe*

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Beep
      to activate the auto-start, you have to first have your car running
      ....i dont get it.
      Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
      Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

What I am trying to say is that in order to activate Auto-start, the engine has to be shut down by the Auto-start system, after everybody has left the car and all doors were locked.
        *90 Accord Coupe*

Comment

Working...
        X