• Show
Clear All

go buy a can of spray at lowes for 5 bucks

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

i'm satisfied with it. like i said, i fixed the wrinkle. that wasnt caused by being stapled and not glued, it was caused by being stretched wrong.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

oooo didnt catch that b4

Member Ride Facebook
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

well, i already have the stuff(rockford fosgate p3 sub and a fosgate power 500.1BD amp.)
          the sub is in a sealed box and i dont like the way it sounds. plus, i think i want to add another one. but like i said. i only will add one if the box will fit and slide all the way to the back seat.
          Sig removed due to excessive size

Comment

when you make your box, make sure that it is not only narrow enough to get past the shock towers/wheel wells, but short enough to clear the back-seat release. mine butts up against the release housing and could slide back probably another 3 inches if it wasnt there. i was going to fix it, but i have bigger fish to fry and it looks good enough for me. also, make sure the box is the proper size for your subs or it will sound like crap.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

yeah, im following their specs exactly.

Comment

more idea's

Comment

i really like that. how does it sound???

Comment

f!!! i need to find my camera cable so i can show my pics.

edit:
                    found that shit! it was in my garage in a pile of leftover wires, lucky im a packrat.

Last edited by UrDoneSRH; 08-25-2007, 05:13 AM.

Member Ride Facebook
                    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                    For Sale Thread

Comment

^^^ Very nice

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

very very nice, i really like that. how hard was it and how does it sound???

Comment

sounds freakin great! i need a new 4ch amp for the speakers tho. total work time was about 3 days.. it was spread out over months tho cuz of $$$ and my job. i do car installs so when i come home its not priority for me. hits pretty damn hard too. doesnt sound as good with the trunk open cuz they are facing eachother and it creates standing waves, but if i turn it down its aight. but with the turnk closed.... its niiiiiiice

Member Ride Facebook
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

wow,, makes me wanna fiberglass some custome boxes for our cars that fit perfect to sell,, painted and airbrushed,, yup yup i think i'm on to something. lol
                            would people be intrested in this?
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

i would definitely buy one.

Comment

x2 like 2 12's to sit nicley in the back and place for amp's

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                                Originally posted by deevergote.
                                But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Working...
                                X